Profile for Andraqua > Reviews

Content by Andraqua

Andraqua

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The LEGO Movie Videogame (Xbox 360)
The LEGO Movie Videogame (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!, 15 Feb. 2014
I've played quite a few of the Lego games and by far this tops them all.

Great story, voiceovers, graphics, gameplay, characters, missions. The lot.

Had a fun time playing this, would definitely recommend.

Fable Anniversary (Xbox 360)
Fable Anniversary (Xbox 360)
Offered by EVERGAME

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 14 Feb. 2014
As a fan of the fable games I wanted to give this one a go, aware that it may not live up to the amazing Fable II. I was pleasantly surprised though, before I knew it I was putting endless hours into this game and ended up finishing the game with a smile on my face. I think this has a brilliant range of missions and twists. Very fun and would definitely recommend.

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (Xbox 360)
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (Xbox 360)
Offered by Turbotrance

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, not bad., 23 Mar. 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I'll admit, when I started off playing this I thought it was atrocious, but that's because I was comparing it to other zombie games. As I progressed through the game and understood it a little better, it started to become quite fun, although some part of me was still saying "where's the end of the game?". It's a fairly short game, and nothing too spectacular or different, but it's still worth a play. Although, if you haven't bought it yet, wait for the price to come down, because I know it's not worth the full price!

I'm not as fan of the show (as I've never seen an episode of The Walking Dead) so I can't really compare stories and such. But in my opinion, The Walking Dead game on the marketplace is far better than this one.

Resident Evil 6 (Xbox 360)
Resident Evil 6 (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 Oct. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
What's all this 1 star nonsense?! I don't believe for a second that those reviewers are fairly rating this game. I am by no means a Resident Evil fangirl, and I can understand a little anger over the series turning away from what it used to be, but to be honest guys, do you really want the same thing OVER and OVER? I certainly don't. This game is top notch! Play it with a co-op partner and it just becomes almost flawless. There are a few glitches here and there and unfair enemies (at times), as they'll keep hitting you while you're down and there's not much you can do about it, but life goes on. Agent Hunt is a new experience where the player must act as the ENEMY and try to defeat the two main characters. The interesting part is the fact that these character are actually people in real life playing through the campaign! The only problem is I could barely get into any games, so that took away the "Wow Factor!" fast. I've only finished one campaign so far (Leon's), and I must say, it's amazing! Had me totally hooked. The campaign lasted about 7 hours, which is pretty great! There's another three campaigns I haven't even touched yet, and they're said to be just as long, so you're basically getting four Resident Evil games in one!

GIVE THIS GAME A TRY!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2012 4:48 PM BST

Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360)
Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 Sept. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Me and my friend are currently playing this co-op offline, and loving every second of it. We've been playing for 16 and a half hours so far over the course of a weekend and we simply couldn't put it down. It's got a brilliant story line, some of the missions will leave you with your jaw on the floor, so many twists and turns. The gun system is top-notch, there's always a new gun waiting around the corner, some guns you will keep with you for hours upon hours because you will fall in love with it! Definitely buy this game, it's absolutely amazing! I'm at work currently and all I want to do is pass the day to get home and play it!

21 Jump Street  [DVD] [2012]
21 Jump Street [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Channing Tatum
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Film, 29 Aug. 2012
This review is from: 21 Jump Street [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
This is a great film with lots of laughs. Two fabulous actors (Tatum & Hill) will keep you constantly entertained in this Action-Comedy.

Sleeping Dogs - Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Sleeping Dogs - Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by Trade-N-Go Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterpiece, 20 Aug. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is definitely a contender for Game Of The Year for me! I can't remember the last time I sat down for so long and just played. I normally put a game down after a few hours, but I've spent a good 16 hours on this game so far, and I've not even completed it yet! The main story line is great, and there are plenty of side missions and collectables to keep you busy. Just a few more achievements to get then I'll pass this gem on to the next person. Brilliant, 5 stars. GET IT.

Z.O.E.: Zone of the Enders (with Playable Metal Gear Solid 2 Demo)
Z.O.E.: Zone of the Enders (with Playable Metal Gear Solid 2 Demo)
Offered by CDandVinyl

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, just tedious., 16 Aug. 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
As the title explains, this is a great game. The combat, the variety of weapons, the flying around into battle, finding 'programs' and 'passcodes'. It's all good fun for a few hours. Then unfortunately it all turns a little tedious.

Still, give this one a go. It's the only game like it i've played!

Men's Batman Joker Retro Face T-Shirt  4788TSCPS
Men's Batman Joker Retro Face T-Shirt 4788TSCPS

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye catcher., 9 Aug. 2012
This tshirt is definitely an eye catcher. I recieved two or three "that looks so cool!" and "i love it!" when I got this at work (and that's without even wearing it!). The artwork is brilliant, the colours are vibrant. It's not too heavy or too thin, just perfect.

Inversion (Xbox 360)
Inversion (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth Your Time!!, 20 July 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Inversion (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Inversion is a third person shooter in which a man called Davis (with the help of his friend Leo) searches for his daughter after an invasion. A new species seems to be roaming the planet and out for blood. It's your job to fight your way to where your daughter is being held.

This game is a great change from usual shooters. It's mostly run and gun, but with little twists thrown in here and there. For example, this game introduces Gravlink which is a powerful force held within a small container that is carried around on your back that you can use to levitate your enimies and kill them in gruesome ways or move objects such as cars and explosive barrels and throw them for complete destruction. This is the part of the game that does remind me of the levitating power from Dead Space, but this game takes it a little further. Another twist is gravity itself, sometimes, there is none. You will have to fight battles against all sorts of enimies while gliding through the air from rock to rock. And it's rather mind-boggling when you're standing on the side of a building, or even the ceiling, shooting your foes.

I love the storyline, I won't ruin too much of it, but there are some great story twists that comes near the end. The graphics are pretty decent and the gunplay feels very good. It's satisfying to slam an enemy into a wall and watch them explode into little pieces that float around due to your Gravlink.

Another thing that caught my eye is the destructive environments. There will be times when you're on turrets and shooting rapidly at a building to make it crumble to the ground. Also smaller things such as columns you're hiding behind will slowly be destroyed due to the enemy blasting rockets at it.

The boss battles are fairly straight forward, you'll learn what to do pretty fast. That doesn't mean it's easy. I'm playing the game on High Gravity (which is just the fancy way of saying 'Hard Difficulty' and I remember replaying one boss battle a good 20-30 times before I finally beat it. But it's definitely rewarding when you do!

The game does get a little repeatative over time and nearer the end of the game I am sometimes thinking "ah here we go again..." but I'm still having fun. I'm very near the end of the game and I hope to complete it tonight, it's well worth your money in my opinion. The game is a good length too, not too short, not too long.

As for multiplayer, it seems like you get your classic Team Deathmatch, Deathmatch type modes. I haven't tried it myself yet. I've heard people say that there's not many people online so you may struggle to find a match. I will be giving this a shot soon and reporting back.

5/5 for fun. 4/5 for the type of game.
It definitely has a lot of elements from Gears Of War, such as the movement, the cover system, the guns (especially the main one, looks like a Lancer), and even the characters resemble those in Gears. Although, a great storyline and some unique aspects overshadows this and makes it worth your time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3