Profile for Sean Michael > Reviews

Content by Sean Michael

Sean Michael

33 Days to Morning Glory: A Do-It- Yourself Retreat in Preparation for Marian Consecration
by Fr Michael Gaitley

5.0 out of 5 stars Consecration to Jesus through Mary., 14 Mar. 2013
This book is life changing, I would advise people to read this book and do the consecration, you will not be the same person after reading it.

Adoption Movement: Saving Souls
Adoption Movement: Saving Souls

5.0 out of 5 stars Our soul the most important issue., 22 Feb. 2013
This book reminds people that we should pray for the conversion of sinners, rather than just criticise them. We all are sinners after all.

I like this book because sometimes as Catholics way pray for souls in purgatory. I think this is a good reminder for us to pray for people whilst they still walk with us, instead of waiting till after they are gone.

I also recommend this book for parents who have great concern for their children who may have fallen away from their faith. Remember St. Monica prayed for the conversion of her son, and he became one of the greatest saints within the Catholic Church, no one is beyond redemption, God can do all things.