Profile for CharlieJF > Reviews

Milton Sterilising Tablets - Pack of 28 Tablets
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 2.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Product itself is great!, 11 Jun 2013
The item itself I cannot fault, I would have to give it 5 stars, they are very easy to use with the cold water milton sterilising tank although when the item arrived the box was opened and damaged as it had been sent in a padded envelope, this had obviously been squashed or thrown about on route so the tablets although sealed in their individual packet were loose in the envelope when I opened it!
I was able to purchase these from my local Supermarket for just 1.25 for a box of 28 tablets and that is what I will be doing from now on, sorry!

Octonauts Figure & Creature Pack Peso
Octonauts Figure & Creature Pack Peso
Offered by Fun Collectables
Price: 7.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy BIrthday Girl!, 11 Jun 2013
My Daughter was very, very happy when she unwrapped Paso on the morning of her Birthday, he seemed to be sold out of every shop we had been to for months before her Birthday, so one very happy little Birthday Girl😃!
Great value for money, although this can often be purchased (if in stock!) from most Supermarkets for a slightly cheaper price, this is just me being very, very picky though and I cannot fault the service received within a couple if days of ordering!

MOSHI MONSTER ULTIMATE COLLECTION 20 SERIES 1 FIGURES - INCLUDING IGGY, MINI BEN, CLEO, ODDIE, SCAMP, GURGLE, GENERAL FUZUKI
Offered by FairTrade4U
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A very happy Birthday Girl!, 11 Jun 2013
My 6year old Daughter was extremely happy when she opened this set on the morning of her Birthday as the monsters are very well presented within the box and clear to see, she had picked out all the rare ones before even opening the box!!
This made a lovely gift for her and arrived within a couple of days of ordering, my only criticism is the price, the do sell this in a number of shops at a cheaper price but the product itself and the service was great!

Trade Mark Collections Octonauts Swimbag
Trade Mark Collections Octonauts Swimbag

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC value for money and practicality!!, 11 Jun 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I ordered this for my Daughter as she has just started swimming lessons with her School, she is only 6 and she adores the Octonauts, she LOVES it and is very happy to carry this whilst walking to School😃!!
It is waterproof and holds everything that she needs for her lesson...costume, bath towel, hat and goggles, without being too large for her to carry. I was able to write her name on the bag using a sharpie pen and it has not rubbed off at all, I am very happy with this and it was a fantastic price!