Profile for A. Farrington > Reviews

A. Farrington (uk)

Coleman Instant Tourer Tent - Four Person - Green/White
Coleman Instant Tourer Tent - Four Person - Green/White

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous tent, 18 Aug 2013
I had put this tent up before my daughter and friend had even finished putting the poles in theirs - absolutely brilliant !

I took notice of other reviewers and bought a mosquito net and created a bedding area. Also there is a knack to sliding out the telescopic legs. One reviewer spoke of the poles buckling, I was finding it very very hard initially to extend the legs - i realised i wasn't approaching as in the vidio trailer ( worth watching ) and in danger of that happening to me . Pulled the legs out to the correct position and they slid up with no effort whatsoever .

Also feel its useful to Keep some cardboard or some bubble wrap and put it round the centre where the pokes attach as you put it down to protect the fabric of the tent .

This is the best tent I have purchased , easy to erect, actually fits with ease into its bag, great ventilation. Only downside I can see is that it does not have as many guy ropes as normal hence how it would fare in a very heavy wind I have no idea.

The Examined Life: How We Lose and Find Ourselves
The Examined Life: How We Lose and Find Ourselves
by Stephen Grosz

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 11 Mar 2013
This is one of two books that I will treasure for ever and re-read. He writes beautifully about complex human conditions in such an clear way conveying an understanding that somehow goes beyond the written word.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Mar 2013
Easy to fit, and brings all the colours together going from room to room-and people didn't realise it was stick on until I told them !!!

Why Do I Do That?: Psychological Defense Mechanisms and the Hidden Ways They Shape Our Lives
by Joseph Burgo Ph.D.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Dec 2012
Far better than a "normal" self help book. This one helps the reader understand what is going on in a readable and simple manner about the complexities inside ourselves hence making real change more possible.
As a therapist I would advocate talking to someone, but this book is a fabulous start to aid self understanding .

TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition Satellite Navigation Unit Europe
TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition Satellite Navigation Unit Europe

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 5 Oct 2009
Being fed up with maps and getting lost this is my first sat nav. Will never now go journeying to somewhere new without one! This model has IQ which lane routes which is worth any extra money and frankly just takes all the stress out of finding somewhere so you can journey and relax.