Profile for Helen Rawlins > Reviews

Content by Helen Rawlins

Helen Rawlins

Great Kids' Cakes (The Australian Women's Weekly Essentials)
Great Kids' Cakes (The Australian Women's Weekly Essentials)
Price: 5.42

5.0 out of 5 stars great kids cakes, 20 Sep 2011
This is a great book. The cake recipes work, the buttercream recipe is perfect and the cakes are all achievable and impressive. My kids love just looking at the pictures. I've made a few from this book and used it as inspiration for others - thoroughly recommend

Shrinkles Shrink Art, Shrink Plastic - Large Pack of 50, 101x131mm - Crystal Clear
Offered by The Global Trader
Price: 9.73

5.0 out of 5 stars shrinkles, 20 Sep 2011
I've used shrinkles before and my kids find them great fun. these are clear and so very good for tracing pictures which my 5 year old enjoys. Each sheet will shrink to about 5cm by 3cm roughly and the kids really enjoyed themselves. Reccommend

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars nemo tattoos, 20 Sep 2011
I bought these as favours for a finding nemo party. They are nice pictures with a good selection, easy to apply and last for quite a while - happy with them. delivery was also very prompt.

Remington Professional S8203 Wet 2 Straight Wide Plate Straightener
Remington Professional S8203 Wet 2 Straight Wide Plate Straightener

5.0 out of 5 stars wet to dry straighteners, 24 Mar 2010
I can't recommend this product enough. It saves me so much time now I don't have to dry my hair then straighten it. If you have shorter hair you may prefer the thinner ones but for thick hair this is perfect. I find that I can go from completely wet hair to straight dry hair in the same time it takes me to just straighten it (around 10-15 mins but that may just be me!) (I have very thick shoulder length hair). It seems to make my hair straighter than my usual ceramic straighteners and there's no more damage (probably less as I don't have to attack it twice by drying then straightening).

Gilbert the Great
Gilbert the Great
by Jane Clarke
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gilbert is Great, 24 Mar 2010
This review is from: Gilbert the Great (Paperback)
My 3 yr old fell in love with this book and asks me to read it again and again. It's got a sad theme of loss (Gilbert wakes up and his best friend has 'gone') in it which is dealt with well and some good jokes/puns for older kids. I like the illustrations too. It's also encouraged my daughter to love sharks which is no bad thing!