Profile for Del Boy 50 > Reviews

Over Kitchen Cabinet Door Tea Hand Towel Rail Holder Hanger Storage
Over Kitchen Cabinet Door Tea Hand Towel Rail Holder Hanger Storage
Offered by Hot UK Stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Sep 2014
Excellent little hanger < I use mine in the kitchen very handy yes would recommend

Amazon Artist Lounge EP (Live) [Explicit]
Amazon Artist Lounge EP (Live) [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Sep 2014
Five stars all round for me.

5 Hook Hat and Coat Rack - Mahogany Finish
5 Hook Hat and Coat Rack - Mahogany Finish
Offered by Dealsdirect247

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job but that's it would I recommend for the money yes, 29 Sep 2014
Did the job but that's it would I recommend for the money yes.

4 pack of 5 Litre Transparent Storage Cans/Containers
4 pack of 5 Litre Transparent Storage Cans/Containers
Offered by cleaning & hygiene

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Sep 2014
Great little water containers I use mine in caravan and so easy to store away would recommend

Redwood BB-WB403 150 x 462 x 120cm 8-Pole Tall Wind Break
Redwood BB-WB403 150 x 462 x 120cm 8-Pole Tall Wind Break
Offered by camping-online ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Sep 2014
A very good buy for the money would recommend

Samsung Memory 64GB Evo MicroSDHC UHS-I Grade 1 Class 10 Memory Card without Adapter
Offered by Sunwood-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of the best micro cards I have bought simple as that would, 29 Sep 2014
This is one of the best micro cards I have bought simple as that would recommend

CAPT TOLLEY CREEPING CRACK CURE/SEALANT-BOATS FIX LEAKS - 250ml
CAPT TOLLEY CREEPING CRACK CURE/SEALANT-BOATS FIX LEAKS - 250ml
Offered by mcrltd

5.0 out of 5 stars CAPT TOLLEY CREEPING CRACK CURE/SEALANT-BOATS FIX LEAKS - 250ml, 30 May 2014
I had two leaks on caravan this product done the job no leaks since would recommend also easy to apply

SENTIENT DIGITAL WIRELESS CAMERA NIGHT VISION TOUCH SCREEN NETWORK DVR KIT NEW
SENTIENT DIGITAL WIRELESS CAMERA NIGHT VISION TOUCH SCREEN NETWORK DVR KIT NEW
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

5.0 out of 5 stars SENTIENT DIGITAL WIRELESS CAMERA NIGHT VISION TOUCH SCREEN NETWORK DVR KIT, 30 May 2014
I got this unit at a good price I had problems with the camera on delivery but seller replaced it without any fuss ,excellent coverage will soon be investing in more cameras ,keeps my tool shed, car, and front door well covered with the option to record any movement works well at night also, and yes I would recommend this item ,the only down side is the screen size should be at least 10 inches although if you tap any of the cameras on screen it enlarges that camera and you also get the choice to go close up this lasts for about 4 min then it reverts back to the split screen with all four cameras ,if I had thought about it I should have bought the big 15 inch screen with the four cameras ,as it would have worked out cheaper with some of the deals I see now in the shops.

Kolay 6 Pack iPad 3 Screen Protector for New Apple iPad Tablet 3rd Generation 2012
Offered by Akis UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Buy, 21 Feb 2013
I did,nt want to go to a great expence as the I Pad was dear enough but this does the job its meant to well worth the money,also excellent delivery.

Small space dehumidifier bags (3 pack)
Small space dehumidifier bags (3 pack)
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 21 Feb 2013
I bought these mainly for my motorhome but found they did the job really well I now use them in the house , excellent delivery also

Page: 1 | 2 | 3