Profile for J Mulroy > Reviews

J Mulroy (High Worsall)

Melissa & Doug Bug Catching Magnetic Puzzle Game
Melissa & Doug Bug Catching Magnetic Puzzle Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game, 14 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my granddaughters 3rd birthday. She loves it and is constantly playing with it, so much so that she now knows what each of the bugs is called! A very enjoyable little game, excellent quality and very strong and robust. An ideal game for a young child.

Christmas Window Snowflake Stickers With Glitter
Christmas Window Snowflake Stickers With Glitter
Offered by Express Goods UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 14 Dec. 2013
I have put these on two of my windows and they make a delightful scene along with my snowmen and Santa gel stickers. Very easy to attach, and they have been up for over a week now with no signs of falling off! In fact, when I tried to take one off to re-place it, it was quite hard to peel off as it had stuck that well to the window! Not sure why other reviewers have had problems with theirs falling off. However, I did clean my windows before putting these on, maybe that helps? All in all excellent value for money.

Dot-to-Dot Seashore (Usborne Dot-to-dot)
Dot-to-Dot Seashore (Usborne Dot-to-dot)
by Karen Bryant-Mole

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 14 Dec. 2013
I have bought this as a stocking filler for my granddaughter for christmas. As you would expect from Usborne Books, the quality is superb, and I like the fact that each page has a scene which incorporates the dot-to-dot puzzle. Excellent value for money.

Dot-to-Dot Nature (Usborne Dot-to-dot)
Dot-to-Dot Nature (Usborne Dot-to-dot)
by Karen Bryant-Mole

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 14 Dec. 2013

Christmas Gel Glitter Window Sticker - Snowmen Family Design
Christmas Gel Glitter Window Sticker - Snowmen Family Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 14 Dec. 2013
I have put this on my window and I love it! It's a delightful little scene and my friends and family have all commented on it - they love it too - and especially as every nose on the snowmen appears to 'light' up. I highly recommended this item.

Password Journal 8
Password Journal 8
Offered by Bargainmax Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a little girl, 14 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Password Journal 8 (Toy)
I bought this for my granddaughter's 6th birthday and oh how she loves it! Very easy to use and understand and a perfect gift for a little girl.

Delonghi EcoDecalk Mini-Packed with Two Convenient 100ml Single Doses
Delonghi EcoDecalk Mini-Packed with Two Convenient 100ml Single Doses
Offered by First4Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 15 Mar. 2013
I use this to descale my delonghi bean to coffee machine. Need to descale about every 4 weeks as we have hard water. Easy to use and this seller is a lot cheaper than delonghi's price! Always buy this product when I have used my last one as when the machine needs to be descaled, it has to be done before it will let you use it again. All in all a reasonably priced product which will ensure the longevity of my machine.

THE TEA DRESS SHOP AT CHRISTMAS (Tea Dress Shop Series Book 1)
THE TEA DRESS SHOP AT CHRISTMAS (Tea Dress Shop Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 29 Dec. 2012
A very enjoyable book that was hard to put down. I've recommended this book to my friends and family as it was such a 'feel good' book for Christmas. I also would like further books with these characters as I'm sure there could be a lot more stories to follow this book.

Campanet 332663 Small Fez Lantern, Cream, 23.5cm
Campanet 332663 Small Fez Lantern, Cream, 23.5cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 20 Oct. 2012
Over the moon with this lantern, definitely value for money. During the day it looks lovely, on an evening when lit in my conservatory it is absolutely stunning! Couldn't be happier :-)