Profile for Jaded Lady > Reviews

Sugarcrft Drying Foam
Sugarcrft Drying Foam
Offered by Its Just A Box 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described and reasonably priced, 5 May 2014
Wondered what it was when I received it as it had ben vacuum packed and came in a small package but once opened it sprang into life. Exactly as described and good price. Would recommend this seller.

CYBERSTORE2020® New 360 Degree Rotating Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" P3200 P3210 7 INCH With Screen Protector and Stylus Pen (WHITE)

3.0 out of 5 stars colour variation., 5 May 2014
Good cover but the rigid plastic part is a different colour to the rest. One part is white the other cream . I have a blue cover from the same seller and that is fine. Wouldn't put me off buying from this seller again.

tedim® - Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Case/Cover/wallet flip with 360 degree rot...
Offered by Shop4yoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value, 17 Mar 2014
I already had one of these in white, which was a lot more expensive, but I have had it a while and it was discolouring a little. I fancied a new one,so hunted on Amazon and came across this. I was so impressed by the price and quality that I ordered 2 ,one in blue and one in Red. Very pleased with them. The mount rotates through 360 degrees, and the tablet can be balanced in one of the 2 grooved so it can be set on a table, upright so you can watch TV video etc. I would highly recommend this product and I am going to order the other colours.

Leifheit, 83100, Telegant Plus 100, Wall mounted dryer with towel rail and 8 pull out rails, 8.5mtrs hanging space inc towel rail

5.0 out of 5 stars Really handy, 7 Mar 2014
I purchased this while my Washing machine was out of order and I waited 3 weeks to get is sorted. I was hand washing the clothing but couldn't spin it and couldn't dry sopping wet clothes on a radiator. It is very strong with plenty of room on the multi rails, I have it fixed to the wall at the back of the bath so drip drying wet clothes was easy and stress free. Have recommended it to family and friends. It is neat when closed away . Definitly 10/10 but be careful when ordering as there are 2 models with one having a much shorter length of drying rails.

Go Go Bubble
Go Go Bubble

4.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating at times, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Go Go Bubble (App)
I enjoy this game but it will go from a really easy level to a nigh impossible level then back to another easy level, unlike other games where the levels get more difficult the further into the game you go. Many a time I have decided to delete it or throw the phone at the wall! As I said it can be frustrating. On my phone and tablet but on the tablet the balls seem to shudder and stall.
Other then that it isn't too bad.

Wilton Gum Paste Tweezers Fine
Wilton Gum Paste Tweezers Fine
Offered by E_Commerce Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars EASY TO USE, 9 Jun 2013
These are great when having to pick up cut out letters and numbers to put on a cake,or any hardened decorations ,Can be held securely whilst applying the glue. Not Good for soft sugarpaste, best with hardened paste.

Sugarcraft Groovy Number Clikstix cutter for Icing, Cake Decoration and Cupcake Decoration
Offered by The Cake Decorating Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant design for kids cakes., 9 Jun 2013
I love this cutter. Great for smaller cakes and more interesting than the block cutters. They are ideal for children's cakes. I have used it for my grandsons cake. They are small and groovy as the description says. They can be really thin and can be produced with raised sides. I coloured them in primary colours and sprayed them with my air brush and they look like boiled sweets. I am now going to buy the Upper case and Lower case to complete the set. Worth the money.

Wilton Lesson Plan-English-Gum Paste & Fondant
Wilton Lesson Plan-English-Gum Paste & Fondant
Offered by Stuff 4 Crafts

2.0 out of 5 stars Thought it was a bok not a pamphlet, 5 Jun 2013
I bought this book as it looked very informative, but for the money paid I expected a BOOK, but alas it isn't , it is little more than a pamphlet really. It is like the type of thing you buy on a weekly or monthly basis from a newsagent where you get a free gift with it. Less pages than most magazines. If you have money to burn then fine but at those prices I wouldn't buy any more in the series. The pages you get are informative but no where near enough pages for the money. With the name of WILTON I expected a lot more.There are plenty more BOOKS available that would give you so much more for your money.

Fake Bake Self-Tanning Body Butter 4oz
Fake Bake Self-Tanning Body Butter 4oz
Offered by All Day Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural looking tan, 13 May 2013
I love this product. No streaking and a very natural tan, The only one I would use. As long as it is in date it smells pleasant .
No spray on tangerine as a lot of tv folk seem to use. Would recommend this product.

Lace Shaped Silicone Mold Fondant Cake Decoration Baking Tool #421 Cloud Leaves
Lace Shaped Silicone Mold Fondant Cake Decoration Baking Tool #421 Cloud Leaves
Offered by FT-Deal.

2.0 out of 5 stars very deep, 9 May 2013
Dont know if it is because I dont know how to use it correctly but it is far too deep and impossible to get a delicate layer of lace. I can only get a thick wad which looks horrible on a cake far too heavy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3