Profile for nicnacnoo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
BrainBox - Lets Learn German
BrainBox - Lets Learn German

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 April 2016
This review is from: BrainBox - Lets Learn German (Toy)
Good fun game. Love this series of games.

Vintage Rose. Fleece Throw / Blanket (150 x 120cm) - White
Vintage Rose. Fleece Throw / Blanket (150 x 120cm) - White
Offered by stargoods140

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and soft, 30 April 2016
Gift for friend. She loves it!!

Hama Mini Beads - Butterflies Small Kit
Hama Mini Beads - Butterflies Small Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 April 2016
Tiny to work with but I love the end result. Great teen gift..

Despicable Me Minion Light Switch Wall Sticker Cover, Unique On Amazon, Kids Children Boy Girl Room Decor, Must Have For Any Minions Lover! FREE DELIVERY IN 2 TO 3 WORKING DAYS!
Offered by londongoldenswan

Maped Advanced Pencil Sharpener 1 Hole Canister
Maped Advanced Pencil Sharpener 1 Hole Canister

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 30 April 2016
I really like this sharpener! Very stylish. Sharpens nicely.

eBoot 200 Sheets Double Sided Origami Paper 15 x 15 cm in 10 Assorted Colours
eBoot 200 Sheets Double Sided Origami Paper 15 x 15 cm in 10 Assorted Colours
Offered by eBoot

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colours, 30 April 2016
Was told by my kids that true origami paper has white on one side??
I was aware this item was coloured both sides so I'm happy with my purchase and the kids love the rainbow selection.
Have made some lovely creations so far.
Impressed with delivery service too.
(I'll probably order a larger size next time)

Joseph Joseph Triple Dish Set - Stone/White
Joseph Joseph Triple Dish Set - Stone/White

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, 29 Feb. 2016
Brilliant. Love this. Looks so stylish on the table, even my 17 year old was impressed and said it looked cool. Very handy that the centre bowl can be removed. Lots of compliments from my guests-who were surprised that it was melamine.
Ideally I'd like to have it in a soft blue instead of grey. This isn't quite grey. Seems more like a beige shade of grey if that makes sense. On screen it looked more grey. Matches my marble tiles so I'm fine with this colour.

Fair Trade Fairies - Fairy Princess
Fair Trade Fairies - Fairy Princess
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 29 Feb. 2016
Love these and so pleased I bought them. My daughter will be delighted. Well made yet look delicate and precious as well. Lovely choice of colours and fabrics.

Disposable Green Flat Pack of 100 Aprons Amazing Quality Great Price Fantastic Bargain
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job., 29 Feb. 2016
Wow what a bargain and perfect for the job. Plastic is thinnish but I like that the aprons are see through as I'm using for a child's craft party and they can still see each other's pretty dresses.
Works well for children if one loops one tie through the back of the loop that goes over the head before tying a bow in the lower back area. This pulls the front up so it doesn't hang loose or too low in the front therefore shortening the apron to avoid a trip hazard. Pleased with my purchase and I'll make use of the leftovers with adult friends and craft sessions.

FAIRY SEASON Set of 36 Colours Merino Wool Fibre Roving For Needle Felting DIY Materials
Offered by YOKEYS

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous colours, 4 Jan. 2016
Not yet used these, but love the colour assortment and feel I got a lot for my money.
Highly recommend and will order again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6