Profile for puppywalker > Reviews

NEOPRENE PADDED HANDLE COVERS FOR CRUTCHES OR WHEELCHAIRS
NEOPRENE PADDED HANDLE COVERS FOR CRUTCHES OR WHEELCHAIRS
Offered by GRAB.A.BARGAIN

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 14 April 2014
An absolute waste of money! The zip fastenings are sewn on inside out, so when you have the sleeve on the crutch you can't get hold of the slider to close it. The material is flimsy and has torn even before the cover was completely on the crutch handle. I'm not even going to bother asking for my money back, I'm so disgusted with this product.

Shark Professional Steam Pocket Mop (S3455)
Shark Professional Steam Pocket Mop (S3455)
Offered by BA YEOMANS & SON

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 1 Nov 2012
I purchased this mop a week ago and I'm delighted with it. It came very promptly, was easy to assemble and does the job beautifully. I have 4 dogs and wooden floors which were a nightmare to keep clean, especially at this time of year, but the mop just cuts straight through all the dirt. It's very light and quick to use and doesn't result in an aching back as my traditional mop used to. It really does leave the floor virtually dry. I particularly like not having to use cleaning chemicals. When I saw the amount of dirt the pad had picked up I thought it would never be properly clean again, but it washed out very easily with liquid detergent and is pristine once again.
Only one uncertainty - the instructions warn against overfilling the water chamber, but the filling jug provided only half-fills the tank and we weren't sure whether we should use two jugfuls - there was no guidance in the instructions as to what constituted overfilling. However, even half a tank of water was enough to clean our large living room floor.

Tempur Original Queen Pillow Large
Tempur Original Queen Pillow Large
Offered by heals_uk

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 30 Jan 2012
I bought one of these about 8 years ago to help with neck problems. It's still as good as new and I'm just about to buy one for my husband. It's expensive to buy but it's worth every penny as far as I'm concerned!

BC5i Big Button Sim Free Senior Telephone - Black
BC5i Big Button Sim Free Senior Telephone - Black
Offered by Mobitz

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing, 15 Jan 2012
I bought this as a replacement for my trusty Binatone mobile which had been chewed by a dog! It looks almost exactly the same, the specs are the same and so is the price. It is nowhere near as good - I'm lucky if I get 3 days out of it without having to recharge, and that's without making any calls or texts, just on standby. Trying to charge it is a nightmare - it's just taken (timed) 4 minutes before I even got a message saying that the phone was recharging. It feels skimpy and insubstantial in my hand. No way would I ever buy one of these again - I'm off to find a replacement Binatone. Forgot to add - when the battery goes flat and has to be recharged, you lose the date/time info and it all has to be entered again! Not good.