Profile for Paul Smith > Reviews

Content by Paul Smith

Paul Smith (Sheffield UK)

Belkin Snap Case for iPad 2 - Clear
Belkin Snap Case for iPad 2 - Clear
Offered by uktoyworld

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Product, 3 Feb. 2012
The look the feel the quality all looked good when I opened the packaging. It's now 1 month old and all the corners have cracked with 2 of them being over 1 cm.
If the quality was better then the design/look is perfect. Allows use of smart cover and access to all ports.
But my advice is stay well clear of this snap case the quality is poor.

RTX DUALphone 3088 for Skype (No PC Required)
RTX DUALphone 3088 for Skype (No PC Required)

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the wifi alternatives, 18 Sept. 2008
I'm buying these phone to give to customers and after using the Belkin and Netgear wifi phones with great dificulty this is a breath of fresh air easy to setup and use. Excellent call quality compared to the above mentioned wifi phones and still wireless. I have had 1 faulty phone so only 4 stars instead of 5. I have bought 12 of these in the last 3 months and are Definitely the best skype phones I have used.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2009 7:03 PM GMT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the wifi alternatives, 18 Sept. 2008

Acronis True Image 11 (PC)
Acronis True Image 11 (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for disk cloning, 11 Aug. 2008
I've used Acronis True image 11 for cloning my Laptop hard drive after 2 attempts with Norton Ghost 10 none worked so used Acronis worked first time. I've also used it to clone USB dongle's with no problems at all.. So easy to use with all the right options.
Running Windows XP pro