Profile for Mr. G. M. Bshop > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. M. Bshop

Mr. G. M. Bshop "Bish" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
GUMP Quality BMW M-TECH M-SPORT REAR BADGE 3D SOLID METAL Heavy Duty
GUMP Quality BMW M-TECH M-SPORT REAR BADGE 3D SOLID METAL Heavy Duty

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter rubbish, 15 Jan 2014
Corroded within days
Such a pity as I would happily pay more for a decent replacement badge
Avoid at all costs

Lyndie's Craft 2 Leather thong necklaces. 2mm. Pick a colour.Jewellery - black with Gold fittings
Offered by Lyndie's Craft Shop
Price: 1.55

4.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like, 15 Jan 2014
Prompt and exactly what I had wanted
The only thing I would recommend is to buy more as both the ones I ordered were in use within minutes

Fascinations REV2P Levitron Revolution with Platform Magnet
Fascinations REV2P Levitron Revolution with Platform Magnet
Offered by thebookcommunity_fba
Price: 91.05

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, quality and a real conversation piece - but get a US to UK plug converter first, 10 April 2013
OK so the first review winged on about a UK plug. Granted thats a pain and should be highlighted, but what a amazing device.
It takes a little while to get used to setting it up but boy does it deliver.
I and my kids have had various LEGO models floating in apparent mid air by building around the floating magnet.
Its beautifully made and does exactly what it says on the packet. Top Drawer

Digitus Color Splash Speakers for PC - White
Digitus Color Splash Speakers for PC - White
Offered by only the best deals 4u
Price: 12.69

4.0 out of 5 stars More fun than audio fidelity but still great at the price, 12 Feb 2013
These look amazing and sound OK but are quite noisy. They certainly are unique and will be a conversation piece

Power Support HD Anti-Glare Screen Protector Film for iPad mini - Japanese version
Offered by MUSCAVA
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best there is, PERIOD, 12 Feb 2013
More protective and almost magically anti reflective
I have been using these for 3 years. The HD one is marginally better with my Retina iPad
Highly reccomended

2 x G95 GLOBE INCANDESCENT LIGHT BULBS 60 WATT BAYONET B22 /BC OPAL (WHITE) FINISH S6695

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 put of 4 failed and the other arrived broken, 12 Feb 2013
Pity because I could not find another source of 60w globes but I will switch back to non globe as see are as much use as a chocolate teapot in a desert.

Adonit Jot Pro Stylus in Red for all touch screens.
Adonit Jot Pro Stylus in Red for all touch screens.
Offered by CuteBitz Limited
Price: 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, 14 Dec 2012
Accept no other
I have tried all the top styluses on amazon an Kickstarter and this is the king.
Pressure sensitive, build quality and their funny looking but brilliant clear disk head

The Science of Serendipity: How to Unlock the Promise of Innovation
The Science of Serendipity: How to Unlock the Promise of Innovation
by Matt Kingdon
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful, entertaining and with all the bollocks about innovation omitted., 17 Nov 2012
I am very sad, as I have a large library of innovation books - but I have almost stopped buying them because few say anything new, and even fewer make it real or entertaining enough for me to remember anything.
Enter Matt, who talks utter sense and in an engaging way rammed full of short, pithy and meaningful stories.

And it is these informative stories that is the triumph of the book.

Even if their is no mind blowing overarching breakthrough in thinking - like with the excellent Sticky Wisdom, his last book - this one is even more useful and readable and dare I say enjoyable . Yes I said it.

Nowadays I use my brilliant GetAbstract subscription to avoid having to read overinflated hard backs that they can, and do, summarise down to 3 pages. Not this book. Frustratingly, I had to read it all and have enjoyed every moment.
Good on you Mr Kingdom
In short.... The only innovation book I would actually buy right now, apart from the Brilliant Little Bets... Which has a bigger message but actually was easy to summarise down to 3 pages. Tis one you have to buy it all.
Clever.

Sharpie Permanent Marker 24 Pack + 1 Free Silver Marker
Sharpie Permanent Marker 24 Pack + 1 Free Silver Marker
Offered by ClickCheckout
Price: 19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing comes close - take it from a professional facilitator, 17 Nov 2012
The best
Period
Tip stays sharp when others don't. Enough said

The rest of these words are needed to allow me to sub,it a review, but are just not necessary

ADONIT JOT Touch Adjtr STYLUS PENS
ADONIT JOT Touch Adjtr STYLUS PENS

4.0 out of 5 stars Third and best Jot to date - so the best Stylus in the world so far . On paper and in practice., 17 Nov 2012
I am a bit of a stylus addict as my clumsy fingers are not suited to Photoshop touch (brilliant) or ArtStudio (even better)

The latter synchs with my new Jot Touch to create a better professional combination.
The usual Jot quality of build combines here with their unique small and clear stylus head (same as my other 2 Jots) but now adds bluetooth synch.

The new news is
1: the pressure sensitive tip which is a world first which I love in principle but to be honest is great but not a game change for me yet. I expect more able drawers will love this.

2: the smart buttons for access to probable menus - which is brilliantly useful, and is accessed by 2 discrete buttons on the grip of the stylus.

Pairing is easy, battery life is great with a neat USB dongle magnetically securing the pen whilst recharging.
It also comes with a spare tip as for sure I will loose the clear disk that is their signature USP.
The only temporary issue is the limited number of Apps that is set up for ever or both pressure sensitive or smart menu usage.

What a pity they didn't make this magnetic like it's little Nd not so smart brother.

A said this got me to try ArtStudio which I am loving.

Just add more compatible program's and make it magnetic and its 5 stars for sure.

Mind you of the other 10 alternatives from all round the world -nothing is even a 3 star - they are all so fat and only marginally better than my finger.

Page: 1 | 2