Profile for Naomi Day > Reviews

Content by Naomi Day

Naomi Day "Nomes 74" (Israel)

Clarisonic Replacement Twin Pack Brush Head for Acne White BOX
Clarisonic Replacement Twin Pack Brush Head for Acne White BOX
Offered by SpaBeautyUK
Price: 33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Ordered, 11 Jan 2014
A good product at a reasonable price, especially when you consider just how much more expensive Clarisonic is in the UK in comparison to the USA.

Saucony Lady ProGrid Kinvara Running Shoes - 6.5
Saucony Lady ProGrid Kinvara Running Shoes - 6.5
Offered by Sportschuh-Outlet

3.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers but sizing is a little small, 24 April 2012
Have been wearing saucony for years and don't think I'll ever want to wear any other brand. I love the lightness of the shoe and the lower profile. A small snag with the kinvara, they definitely come up a little small and on the narrow side. Felt fine when I first tried them on but haven't 'given' at all so I wish I'd ordered a half or whole size bigger.

Bones - Season 5 [DVD]
Bones - Season 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Boreanaz
Price: 11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Eagerly Awaited!, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: Bones - Season 5 [DVD] (DVD)
I ordered Season 5 of Bones and was amazed that it only took 3 days for normal delivery to Israel! I loved the season and for Bones fans it is a must watch. I watched a DVD a night and was most distressed when the season came to a close. I struggled with my inner scrooge and caved by ordering Season 6. I had my hopes high that Season 6 would arrive just as fast. Unfortunately not :0( However on the plus side I just (this moment) received the much longed for brown cardboard package and I can't wait to get home from work to start watching.

Ad Hoc at Home
Ad Hoc at Home
by Thomas Keller
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas Keller shows another side........, 13 Jun 2010
This review is from: Ad Hoc at Home (Hardcover)
I have been an admirer of Thomas Keller for a long time. His restaurant books are beautifully photographed and as a chef his attention to detail is second to none. In Ad Hoc, none of his attention to detail is sacrificed and anyone with an interest in cooking would be able to follow these receipies to their conclusion. However this is not a book for anyone who wants 'meals in minutes'. You will need to invest a reasonable amount of time in nearly all the recipies in this book, it's food you make for people you love and want to nuture. It's not food for skinny minnies!

Grand Livre de Cuisine
Grand Livre de Cuisine
by Alain Ducasse

4.0 out of 5 stars A french cookery book with a difference, 13 Jun 2010
This review is from: Grand Livre de Cuisine (Hardcover)
A very comprehensive book, very nicely photographed. Best thing - tells you HOW to present the dish, something that is lacking in cookery books in general.