Profile for Ms. N. Brown > Reviews

Content by Ms. N. Brown

Ms. N. Brown (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Bond Street Burgundy Rigid Box with Espresso Coffee and Creme Caramel Truffles 145 g

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty ordinary., 14 Mar. 2013
Boughht these for my mum on mother's day, thought they looked a bit different.

They arrived and looked impressive, although I think they looked more interesting than they tasted. The creme caramel didn't really have much of a caramel taste, more like a faint coffee - in parts you could get the caramel but it was very distant. Don't get me wrong my mum ate them happily but we both agreed the taste let them down.

Womens Diamante Sandal Bridesmaid Wedding Bridal Prom Stiletto Satin Shoe Silver Size 6 UK
Offered by Garage Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Nov. 2012
I got these shoes for being a bridesmaid at my friends wedding. I am a wheelchair user and have feet that have become wider since in the wheelchair. I tried squeezing my feet in to the shoes the other bridesmaid had but there was no way I could do it. I had a look at these and they're very similar and a lot lower - phew! They are comfy and I received many compliments on the day to do with them, plus they don't make me stand out as strangely different.

"Shrek 3" Sweet Treats Cookie Cutter Kit (Running Press Kids Kits)
"Shrek 3" Sweet Treats Cookie Cutter Kit (Running Press Kids Kits)
by Running Press Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better, 29 Nov. 2012
I ordered this for my 3 year old nephews Christmas. As it had such a cheap price and a few bad reviews I didn't expect much. Actually for the cost it is fantastic.

by John Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 29 Sept. 2011
This review is from: The Last Child (Hardcover)
It was delivered very fast, great service. I should have paid more attention though. I thought this was new, and purchased it as a gift for a someone who is second hand phobic. So when it arrived there was no hiding it was second hand with library stamps and stickers all over it. So I gave it to my not fussy brother in law and bought a new one for my aunty.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars To tiny, 11 Sept. 2010
They are very narrow and don't look like trainers. I sent these back, weird shoes.

57g Red Sugar Heart Sprinkles
57g Red Sugar Heart Sprinkles
Offered by Nice Buns

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sprinkles, 11 Sept. 2010
Lovely cake decorations, would definately shop with them again. Everything arrived very well packed, the different toppers looked great.

Nike Lady Air Max Zoom Trainer Essential Gym Shoes, Size UKL6H
Nike Lady Air Max Zoom Trainer Essential Gym Shoes, Size UKL6H

3.0 out of 5 stars Very shiny!, 11 Sept. 2010
After buying these I realised they look completely different to the picture. I find them very comfy, but they are not my cup of tea in the look. They are too shiny for me and a bit loud. However very comfy, I just don't leave the house in them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 10 July 2010
Pefect if you have small ear holes(like me). After using these you are not left with sore ears. So I personally think they're great, with great sound too.

Kaloo Liliblue Rabbit Musical
Kaloo Liliblue Rabbit Musical

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Toy, 9 May 2010
A lovely soft toy, ideal for a nursery. Kaloo do lovely soft baby gifts. Any of Kaloo is usually quite reliable, so quite a safe buy. I bought this for a friends baby, the music is very calming for nappy or nap times.

The Complaints
The Complaints
by Ian Rankin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story, 9 May 2010
This review is from: The Complaints (Paperback)
I had this on audiobook and absolutely loved it. So I bought it for my brother in law's birthday, he's a huge fan of all Ian Rankin. He loved this book. I would definitely recomend it, a great read.

Page: 1 | 2