Profile for Rox > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
BBC News
BBC News

5.0 out of 5 stars PING, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: BBC News (App)
It does what It does. Great app for those who wish to stay up to date on the latest news. Alerts you to new stories which is nice and allows you to select news stories to place in a row.

The Promise (Belle 2)
The Promise (Belle 2)
by Lesley Pearse

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like a good book, right?, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Promise (Belle 2) (Paperback)
Bought this book after spending months searching for 'Belles War' and it was well worth the wait, the story picks up just before WW1 and gives us everything we loved in the first book. Loved everything within it and now I'm happily onto the third and last installation in the series of heroine.

Tip: Don't do as I did searching for new books by Lesley Pearse after reading this and finding out about the latest one, reading the blurb and kind of nearly ruining the book, just a warning.

Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Offered by Digi Flash

5.0 out of 5 stars No regrets., 7 Mar 2014
I bought these headphones for casual use and so far they have held up amazingly well compared to others I have bought and for the price I am amazed. Great, clear sound, don't hurt my ears whilst wearing them and they have good cord length so I'm not leaning to close while listening to music or having to deal with untangling so much.

I'd reccomend these headphones to anyone who just wants to 'listen' really, you won't regret it.

Harry Potter Ministry Of Magic Keyring
Harry Potter Ministry Of Magic Keyring
Offered by Books-and-Sounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for an exchange., 7 Mar 2014
I bough this as part of a HP exchange so I can't comment too much. But from what I saw when wrapping it, it was worth the money and quite beautiful. My giftee also loved it, so all in all, fantastic. No grumbles here!

Brother's War
Brother's War
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing I love more then Vikings., 7 Mar 2014
I really love this show and I am quite happy to be able to view faster then before the merge, but I wish I could opt out of this as all in all Netflix is better and there where many reasons why I didn't choose LoveFilm already. Not happy about having to pay extra as well for a service I don't want.

But Vikings. It's great and I can't wait to see Athelstan get some more screen time or see Lagertha kick ass. I just wonder how close to history the series will be not that It bothers me at all. I'd love to see some Anglo-Saxons kick Viking butt, yet I also love seeing Vikings do it just the same.

The Moaning of Life [DVD]
The Moaning of Life [DVD]
Dvd ~ Karl Pilkington

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing better to chase away the winter blues!, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Moaning of Life [DVD] (DVD)
Karl Pilkington is a loveable boufoon and his reactions are priceless. One of the things that make him so hilarious is the fact I think we can all agree with him on some things the only diffrence being his thought process. This DVD is the perfect cure for those winter blues.

Coco Pinchard's Big Fat Tipsy Wedding: A Funny, Feel-Good Romantic Comedy
Coco Pinchard's Big Fat Tipsy Wedding: A Funny, Feel-Good Romantic Comedy

5.0 out of 5 stars My personal chicken soup., 4 Nov 2013
Loved this book as much as the first one. Perfect to chase away the winter blues after a hectic day. Didn't take long to get used to the format either and has left me needing more. Can't wait for the third instalment!

reddit is fun
reddit is fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: reddit is fun (App)
Great app, allows me too do what I wish, which is Reddit. So yeah, delightful. Took me a while to locate my inbox though.

Alarm Clock
Alarm Clock

4.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Alarm Clock (App)
Great alarm, does what it says on the tin. I have as much love for it as I can for something ripping me from the beloved grip of sleep. Would prefer it to be a rad louder but there again I have slept through much louder things than alarms.

Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings 2 Carat Total Weight Diamond. CZ Set on 925 Sterling Silver Stud Basket Setting by KurtzyTM
Offered by Kurtzie - Fast Shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 29 April 2013
A beautiful product indeed. Delivery was fast and the product is everything that was desired. I bought them as a gift for my brother even though he only wears one. He loves them, always wearing them, well one of them, but who knows if hes cleaning them and swapping them over?
Anyway, highly recommend!