Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now
Profile for I H > Reviews

Content by I H

I H

iZKA? - White Quad 4 Port USB 2A / 10w (fast) Heavy Duty Ouput MAINS Power Adapter Charger Plug ideal for Tablets MP4/3
Offered by Cregan ONLINE

4.0 out of 5 stars It works !, 7 Jun. 2013
I bought this item as a replacement of the same product from a different make - I have used this for a few weeks now and it does work! Unlike the previous one which I returned - which couldn't charge a combination with an IPAD. I didn't give 5 stars because I wish it charges quicker if I have all four points are used (including an IPAD) but for the price - I am quite happy with the fact that I can charge 2 phones and an IPAD simultaneously.

Huawei E5331 High Speed 3G 21.1Mbps Mi-Fi Unlocked Modem
Huawei E5331 High Speed 3G 21.1Mbps Mi-Fi Unlocked Modem

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install and use, 22 April 2013
Slim and light - easy to carry around.
Works as described - can't see any difference with the WIFI broadband at home.

Not easy to open the case for putting the Sim card - but with a bit force and help with metal pointed item - solve the problem.
Other than that everything works fine.

Volkswagen Campervan Design Protective Glossy Back Case Cover for Apple iPhone 3G 3GS

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my old iphone looks cool again, 16 April 2013
Good design
Easy to fit and it fits well to the iphne 3GS
My old iphone looks new and cool again.

Case Buddy New 2 in 1 Luxury Designer Brown Leather Flip Case Handmade Cover for Apple iPhone 4 4S & Screen Protector in Retail Packaging

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall - I like the design, 11 April 2013
The design is simple and looks nice on the phone.
The phone fit well into the case - but one may find difficulty if wants to take out the phone from the case. The solution is to first take off the front cover. Overall - I am pleased with it - the price is more expensive than other similar type case (with front cover) but an extra gift of free silicon case - justify it.