Profile for R. Field > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
J.R. Tailor Fit Car Mat Set, Standard Black
J.R. Tailor Fit Car Mat Set, Standard Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 14 Nov 2014
These fit beautifully and would deserve 5 stars were it not for the fact that the driver's heel pad is becoming rather worn after not very many miles. The other 3 mats are fine but I would have expected the driver's one to have lasted a little longer.

Prime Instant Video
Prime Instant Video

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame on you amazon, 16 Sep 2014
This review is from: Prime Instant Video (App)
The app is ok but the selection of films is so poor that I can't believe that Amazon are forcing Prime members to take them as part of the package. They should show respect to their customers by allowing them to opt out of the streaming. I will be cancelling my prime membership when it is time to renew.

Polo Walking Seat Stick, Height Adjustable with Leather Sling Style Seat in Brown
Offered by Harrington Marley

1.0 out of 5 stars Not comfortable; not safe, 7 Sep 2014
I think maybe one star is a little generous!

I bought this item as I often spend my winter Sunday mornings in local parks watching my son referee football matches. I thought this item would be ideal as seats are not always readily available.

I used the seat for the first time today for about 5 minutes. All was well (if a little uncomfortable) until I felt the thing buckle and give way. I ended up on the floor with a jarred back and a bruised thigh.

Upon inspection, it was clear that the upper section of the pole had given way where one of the adjustment holes is.

Needless to say, the thing is going back to Amazon tomorrow. Avoid at all costs. It's not safe.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2014 3:07 PM GMT

Quality Black Bum Bag From Life-Plicity - Waist Bag With Large Main Compartment - Compact Bum Bag With Four Smaller Pockets- Suitable Bum Bag For Dog Walking - Mobile Phone Holder - Passport and Money - Tough Hard Wearing Material - Best Quality Guarantee
Offered by Lifeplicity

4.0 out of 5 stars Bags of room, 7 Sep 2014
Well made, should last a long time. The only slot problem is that the waistband adjuster keeps slipping. Not a massive problem though.

Leather Belt Loop Pouch - Phone / Cigarettes / Keys / Wallet / Camera Case with Wrist Strap and Lanyard
Offered by Supreme Leather

2.0 out of 5 stars Great looking and feeling pouch, 27 Aug 2014
Great looking and feeling pouch. When it arrived it had a strong smell of moth balls, but this passed after a week or so.

It would have received 5 stars, but it started deteriorating after about 2 months, with holes and tears appearing. I through it away and bought a similar fabric one instead.

The Atheist's Bible: An Illustrious Collection of Irreverent Thoughts
The Atheist's Bible: An Illustrious Collection of Irreverent Thoughts

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice easy-going read, 27 Aug 2014
Nice easy-going read. A book of quotations to go in and out of or to pick up to fill a quiet moment. Thought provoking, offering many "I wish I'd said that" moments.

Frolicat Bolt Automatic Laser Light
Frolicat Bolt Automatic Laser Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog's favourite toy, 8 July 2014
I recently adopted a cavalier and thought it would be nice to buy him a hand-held laser pointer. Big mistake. He became obsessed with it. I seemed to spend my whole day pointing it around the house.

This auto version is wonderful. It's almost as if I have my life back! The dog loves it and I can get on.

It was a bit noisy to start with but after a couple of days it has settled down and I hardly notice it now.

Easy to set up and easy to use. It does take a bit of trial and error to find the best position but that's no chore at all.

A great buy. Well worth the money.

Eye of the Needle
Eye of the Needle

5.0 out of 5 stars Edge of the seat stuff., 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Eye of the Needle (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant detail and characterisation. I finished the book really quickly and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not many twists and turns, but a good yarn.

Sport Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset Headphones With Built in Microphone for Apple iPhone4,iPhone4s,iPhone5,iPad mini,iPad 2,iPod,Nexus 4,Blackberry, HTC, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S2, Note 2,Nokia Lumia 920, Motorola, LG, Samsung, Sony Ericson, PDA, Tablet PC, PC, laptop, PS3 and any Bluetooth enabled device.
Offered by CDSelection-UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, very poor, 1 Jun 2014
I wanted a pair of headphones to use with my phone while sitting in the garden or walking the dog. These seemed to fit the bill. Sound quality is ok. Set up is easy. They are foldable but not adjustable and do not seem to fit me properly. Really uncomfortable. The worst point is that a slight movement of the head causes the headphones to cut out! Really annoying and renders the headphones next to useless.

Gigaset C620H Additional Cordless Handset for C620A
Gigaset C620H Additional Cordless Handset for C620A

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone., 1 Jun 2014
I originally bought the twin set and I'm delighted with it. This extra handset was really a no - brained. It links simply and totally to the original set. Great sound quality - even on speaker phone and some brilliant fairs. The headset socket is a real bonus as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6