Profile for Daisy > Reviews

Daisy

Secrets
Secrets

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing. TOTALLY TERRIFIC BOOK, 16 May 2015
This review is from: Secrets (Kindle Edition)
I chose this rating because it deserves it.an amazing book about the story of two completely student girls who become the best of friends and even end up in a crazy adventure.you must get this book every penny of the price is worth it. I love this book and it is one of the best jacqueline Wilson books I have ever read, and I have read a lot of her books. Sorry this review is so long is just an amazing book so IT IS WORTH THE C COST

Lily Alone
Lily Alone

5.0 out of 5 stars SO SAD BUT REALLY GOOD!, 30 April 2015
This review is from: Lily Alone (Kindle Edition)
I chose five stars because I just couldn't put this book down! Really sad story. I'm slightly older than ,Lily, and I wanted to be there for her. That also got Me wondering what would I do if I was in her situation. You really need to buy this, incredible book. PIXIE IS ADORABLE AND BLISS IS REALLY SWEET, NOT sure about Baxter though:)

Lily
Lily

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Lily (Kindle Edition)
Amazing
Exciting
Basically ATSCFFEB
Thanks
I hope this helped
By the way this is the first of four

Adventures in Cutie Patootie Land and The Dreamy Berry Cookie Contest (the hilarious adventure for children ages 7-12

2.0 out of 5 stars Uhhhh, 18 Mar. 2014
This book was seriously boring.
I would recommend it to 4-5 year olds. Not over 9s. There was a few good parts but not many.
PS I don't like it

Demon Dentist
Demon Dentist

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Demon Dentist (Kindle Edition)
It was a really funny book
I would recommend you read it
Can be slightly scary at times though
It is my favourite David Walliams book and the moral of the story is to believe in magic I think.
Hope you found this helpful
:) :) :)

Danny Baker's Silly Olympics: The Wibbly Wobbly Jelly Belly Flop - 100% Unofficial!: And four other brilliantly bonkers stories! (Danny Baker, Record Breaker)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 21 April 2013
That was the best of Steve Hartleys books
I am in awe of him
He has has allowed me to know that I should follow my dreams,to become a actress

I'm Telling You, They're Aliens! (Laugh Your Socks Off)
I'm Telling You, They're Aliens! (Laugh Your Socks Off)

4.0 out of 5 stars A m a z ing, 18 April 2013
I thought it was a superb
Book and I loved it as I hope others did too
It was the only book ,by jeremy strong,that I have not read so it is cool I have now read it!!!
You have done it again Jerry!!!!!!!!

There's A Pharaoh In Our Bath! (Laugh Your Socks Off with Jeremy Strong)
There's A Pharaoh In Our Bath! (Laugh Your Socks Off with Jeremy Strong)

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 15 April 2013
I thought it was a brilliant book
I really enjoyed it
It was very interesting
Thanks for putting it for download