Profile for Colleen Dalzell > Reviews

Content by Colleen Dalzell

Colleen Dalzell "Colleen" (N.Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
Monica Lace Tablecloth Traditional Rose Pattern Table Linen 60 Round (Cream)
Monica Lace Tablecloth Traditional Rose Pattern Table Linen 60 Round (Cream)
Offered by Home-Expressions

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jan. 2015
Really lovely tablecloth, even nicer than it looks in the picture

Cadburys Chocolate Eclairs 780803
Cadburys Chocolate Eclairs 780803

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Mar. 2013
I bought these for my Mum for Mothers Day as she loves them,she said they were the biggest jar of sweets she has ever seen and she loved them.

Moshi Monsters Moshling Series 5 Complete Set Of 12 Figures
Moshi Monsters Moshling Series 5 Complete Set Of 12 Figures

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 25 Mar. 2013
Got them today (few days late because of all the snow) they are for my sons birthday and he's going to love them.

iPad Mini Case, TeckNet® Slim Fit Smart Case PU Leather Cover With Stand For Apple iPad Mini 3, Min 2 and Mini 1, Included Screen Protector
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 2 Feb. 2012
I bought this for my son for his ipad2 and he loves it.It was really good value,it protects the ipad and it can stand up safely and is very robust.I would recommend this to anyone.

Super Monkey Ball Step & Roll (Wii)
Super Monkey Ball Step & Roll (Wii)
Offered by scaddingk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 18 May 2011
I bought this for my son who is 6,bit hard to steer at first but once you know what your doing it's great fun.

Ben 10 Alien Force Sticker Machine
Ben 10 Alien Force Sticker Machine

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 16 Jan. 2011
I bought this sticker machine as my little boy loves stickers and Ben 10,it was for Christmas and he was so excited when he opened it.So far we have wasted most of the stickers because we cant make anything,the instructions are usless.Its a sturdy toy but thats the only good thing i have to say about it.A total waste of money and very dissapointing.I think i will ask for a refund!

Elvis By The Presleys [DVD] [2005]
Elvis By The Presleys [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Elvis Presley

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good DVD, 13 Jun. 2010
Great DVD lots of interesting facts,nice to hear it first hand from the people who loved him.

Hama Leather Delicate Shell For iPod Touch - Black, with Integrated Flap Stand
Hama Leather Delicate Shell For iPod Touch - Black, with Integrated Flap Stand
Offered by exoda

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 26 Dec. 2009
I bought 2 of these for my Children as i had got them ipod touch's for Christmas,my Son was the first to try his and he put it in the case,later when he tried to remove it,it was stuck and i mean STUCK!!! We nearly broke the ipod trying to get it out.I will be returning both of these for a full refund.

Snakebyte Wii Retro Controller - White (Wii)
Snakebyte Wii Retro Controller - White (Wii)

4.0 out of 5 stars Controller, 6 Sept. 2009
This controller is great, i bought it for my partner and he loves it.He plays football games and this is a must for that.

Sportsimage Boys Pumbaa Silver/Navy 8573906100 10 Child UK
Sportsimage Boys Pumbaa Silver/Navy 8573906100 10 Child UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Trainers, 6 Sept. 2009
I was very happy with these trainers at first, but they got dirty very quickly and were hard to clean.after 2 weeks they looked 2 yrs old.

Page: 1 | 2