Profile for K. Kay > Reviews

kenable HDMI Mini Switcher 3 Devices to 1 TV Switch Box 3 Way Selector
kenable HDMI Mini Switcher 3 Devices to 1 TV Switch Box 3 Way Selector
Offered by kenable_ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars hhmmmm, 26 Feb 2014
dies for a split second every 30 mins or so, irritating - should have got my hand in my pocket and bought a powered one I guess !

Kettlebell - Simple & Sinister
Kettlebell - Simple & Sinister

5.0 out of 5 stars simple, 26 Feb 2014
does what it says on the cover, some of the usual filler in the first few pages, but explains in detail the principles behind the most effective of fitness protocols. If you are a regular kettlebell user or a noob, you need this book. #ideal

Bodymax 16kg Kettlebell Cast Iron
Bodymax 16kg Kettlebell Cast Iron

5.0 out of 5 stars heavy man, heavy, 24 Mar 2013
takes my workouts to a new level, a genuine 1 pood bell that is well cast and well worth the low price. Kettlebells, the secret to serious fitness .... get a 16kg bell, cancel your gym membership ......stay fit forever, end of.

Timex Expedition Camper Watch - Black Dial - Olive Nylon Strap - T41711
Timex Expedition Camper Watch - Black Dial - Olive Nylon Strap - T41711

5.0 out of 5 stars trust me ...., 24 Mar 2013
I like watches, I usually wear a Rolex Submariner, classic top drawer item, but I do get bored, and I do like "functional watches", this is without doubt the cheapest functional watch you can buy, I simply LOVE it. I also spent £4 on a replacement NATO strap in a light sand / beige colour and now it looks AWESOME. Seriously, it's low rent but eyecatching, you are making an anti-statement with this watch, plus it's waterproof too, keep it on, all day every day. It takes me back to my childhood and my first Timex watch, total spent including a contrasting new strap? around £21 and I am so pleased. You want neat, tidy, fashion, geek chic, nerdy anti statement - get this ....

BEECHFIELD CHUNKY KNIT BEANY BEANIE HAT - 3 COLOURS (OFF WHITE)
BEECHFIELD CHUNKY KNIT BEANY BEANIE HAT - 3 COLOURS (OFF WHITE)
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars head of the class, 24 Mar 2013
head of the class > to drawer beanie, as usual. Good stuff, many thanks. Spot on. What more can I say .......

The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet
The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet
by Robb Wolf

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 13 Mar 2013
possibly the best all round work of paleo nature out there in the paleosphere. Informative, funny in places, sets out the basics in a manner even a total moron would understand. Hopefully this will be statutory reading for the human race soon, save everyone dying early after eating the wrong food. More power to Robb Wolf, he's the man. After going paleo in late 2011 I lost 60lbs, now I'm 49 and have the body of a GQ cover model. I look better now than when I was 25. 80% of this down to paleo.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

4.0 out of 5 stars cool, 13 Mar 2013
takes reading to a "different" level. It isn't as nice as a book, it's a closed platform, but a nice supplementary concept when a book it inconvenient. Neat.

The Affair (Jack Reacher, Book 16)
The Affair (Jack Reacher, Book 16)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Jack, 13 Mar 2013
usual Reacher fayre, infinitely readable, you can rip through it in one day whilst on holiday, you know the bad guys are in for an ass whipping. Not to be confused with serious literature, but it does the job if you have nothing better to do than imagining being that lone drifter beating the hell out of bad guys. Chicks dig Reacher too. Who doesn't. Shame Tom "get me a chair to stand on" Cruise ruined it for us all though.

Silverline 675089 6 Litre Oil Drain Clean Pan
Silverline 675089 6 Litre Oil Drain Clean Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars yup, 13 Mar 2013
it's big, it catches 6 litres of oil .... what more can I say? it does what it says on the tin, if it had writing on the tin that is ......

Bodymax 12kg Kettlebell Cast Iron
Bodymax 12kg Kettlebell Cast Iron

5.0 out of 5 stars my fave bell .... the 12kg, 13 Mar 2013
as an older dude, the 16kg is too heavy for a double-daily workout. But the 12kg means I can do 2 x 15 min sessions without aching like crazy the next day. Well cast, great value. Swing-tastic

Page: 1 | 2