Profile for Twiglet > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Change Ur World
Change Ur World

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 Mar 2012
This review is from: Change Ur World (Audio CD)
This is one of my favourite songs but Kattun and a lot more rocky than their previous stuff. The price is good and you get the PV with it. If you like their stuff I definately recommend buying this single!

Eternal
Eternal

5.0 out of 5 stars Good song, 1 Mar 2012
This review is from: Eternal (Audio CD)
This is a lovely first song from ex Kat-tun member Akanishi Jin. It's a beautiful song. The single is too expensive and you get the PV with it aswell as a making of video. Well worth the money if your a fan!

SHIVER(CD+DVD)(ltd.ed.)
SHIVER(CD+DVD)(ltd.ed.)
Offered by samurai_media_JPN4UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 1 Mar 2012
This review is from: SHIVER(CD+DVD)(ltd.ed.) (Audio CD)
As I fan off the Gazette I am happy that you can buy their stuff on amazon without it being £50!+ . As with all Japanese bands you get quality for what you pay for. They often give you the PV for the song with a quality album or single. This single was great and typically the gazette, the CDs arrived quickly and in good condition and was as described. If your a fan of this band, definately buy it!

Wallace Cameron instant cold pack for immediate first aid use, EACH
Wallace Cameron instant cold pack for immediate first aid use, EACH
Offered by love Office Stuffs (VAT Reg.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Mar 2012
Bought this to replace one in a first aid kit i had and it arrived quickly and was perfect for the job!

Rugged Gear Charcoal/Black Holdall - 214491
Rugged Gear Charcoal/Black Holdall - 214491
Offered by Theuktoystore

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 1 Mar 2012
I have a long haul flight coming up and needed a bag to use as carry on luggage and double as a handbag once I get to the other end. I bought this bag as it was cheap but without looking naff! It arrived really quickly and I was very surprised by it. It looks stylish and robust and is a good size. ( W20" xH14"xD8.75") despite being told the measurements by the seller it was bigger than I was expecting for some reason and I thought it was too big to carry around as a handbag......however I discovered the little buttons (the pop type buttons) down the sides (one at the type of each end and one down the bottom) which can button together to make it smaller in height and in width which I was delighted about! The bag has an attachable strap aswell which is great. Overall I am very happy with this product and would definately recommend buying it! Great bag, great quality, great price! I'm a happy traveller now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cream!, 1 Mar 2012
I bought this cream to use in the morning to counter balance for the Avene Triacneal. They work great together. this cream is excellent! I put it on in the morning and it leaves my skin moist and soft for the rest of the day. It may seem expensive for a little tube but it's last me about a month and 1/2 with usage everyday. Definately buy it if you have problem skin, it won't cure it but it will help you get moisture without clogging your pores and with the added bonus of helping healing them. I have a long haul flight coming up and think this cream will be perfect to apply throughout the flight!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 28 Feb 2012
I love this elixir. It feels beautiful on the skin when it's been a bit dry and smells good to without having a really overpowering scent. It is a little expensive but will last if you use it sparingly. I imagine it would be great for a long haul flight to keep skin hydrated!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good decorations, 28 Feb 2012
These are great decorations for trees and wreaths and look expensive! I was very happy when I received them having expected them to look cheap and fall apart because they were a good price! Would definately recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 28 Feb 2012
I bought these to decorate my Christmas tree and wreaths and I was very surprised when they arrived. They are cheap compared to others I have seen but they are beautifully made and look expensive! I ended up buying more than I was planning to because they are so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 28 Feb 2012
I bought this item to help with bumps I have on my forehead (blocked pores I'm guessing) its very good stuff. It takes a long time to work so don't expect to see a miracle within a week. I started to see results at about 1 month into using it and my skin is slowly getting better. It is expensive and a small tube but one of these tubes lasted me 2 months using it pretty much every day on my face.
You apply it at night to clean face and then wash off in the morning. I said suggest you definately take it off in the morning as one time I left it on for a whole night and day as I was Ill and my face became pretty red! (however you just stop using it for a week until skin is less sensitive and then restart) its a great product! I definately recommend using it! I use the avene anti bacterial repair cream to in the morning and this really works well with it. :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6