Profile for JoyofDivision > Reviews

JoyofDivision (Wirral, UK)

Altering Illusions 1/3
Altering Illusions 1/3

5.0 out of 5 stars A Masterpiece of Dub Techno, 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Altering Illusions 1/3 (Audio CD)
Fantastic compilation, focussing on Steve Hitchell's cv313 project. It brings to mind Basic Channel's 'Rhythm & Sound' project and for my money, often surpasses that and is a good way of catching up with one of the genre's leading lights.

The Inheritors
The Inheritors

5.0 out of 5 stars Krautrock Electro Masterpiece, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Inheritors (Audio CD)
If you like Krautrock and Boards of Canada, well it's time to have a massive eargasm. Album of the century.

Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon should allow an extra star for this work of deep and meaningful beauty, 18 May 2009
This review is from: Box Canvas Print of Paul Ross
One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with Paul Ross. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.

This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to Paul,

"You promised me Paul,
that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?"

Paul replied, "The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when you carried the Canvas print of me."

I woke up from my dream feeling refreshed, energized and fighting fit, and ready to face a new day with a big silly grin on my face.

Thank you MirrorPrintStore, my dreams are now fulfilled!