Profile for Monkeypoppet > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Township
Township

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab game, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Township (App)
Really love this game, just hate the in app bit and really wish the barn wasn't always full.! Despite this I still play every evening, great for relaxing.

Mahjong Solitaire Epic
Mahjong Solitaire Epic

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab game, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mahjong Solitaire Epic (App)
Really love this game and the music that plays in the background, nice peaceful and calming. Would certainly recommend it.

Merry Township
Merry Township

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not open, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Merry Township (App)
Such a shame. Tried to download this game three times, but it refused to open. I have now removed it.

Bound by Blood
Bound by Blood
Price: 2.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Bound by Blood (Kindle Edition)
Really liked this book, cared about the characters and loved the time travel bit. A nice change for vampire books.

Whispering Coves
Whispering Coves
by Mrs Amy Armbruster
Price: 7.38

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Whispering Coves (Paperback)
Really liked this book, well written and kept me interested. Slightly dissapointed with the ending, I was hoping for a twist with the ghosts and not the predictable ending. That aside, I would certainly read more from this author.

My Familiar Stranger: The Vampire Hunters (Knights of Black Swan Book 1)
My Familiar Stranger: The Vampire Hunters (Knights of Black Swan Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic can wait for the next book!, 22 Mar 2013
This was really different and I thouroughly enjoyed it. I won't spoil the plot, but I did feel very sorry for one of the characters at the end. Elora, Ram, Storm and Kay are great leads, oh an I loved Blackie. Will certainly be downloading the other books.

The Scent of Evil
The Scent of Evil
Price: 1.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Scent of Evil (Kindle Edition)
Really, really loved this book. As a vampire nut, this is not my usual type of book, but I am so pleased that I tried it. Patrick and Alys were lovely characters, who you really cared about. A thouroughly enjoyable story, I would certainly read more of this authors work. Ghosties here we come!!!

The Touch
The Touch
Price: 2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Touch (Kindle Edition)
Really liked this book, good characters and an interesting plot. Makes a pleasant change to my constant obsession with vampire stories! Would read work from this author again.

Into Death's Arms (The Angel of Death Series Book 1)
Into Death's Arms (The Angel of Death Series Book 1)
Price: 1.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab story, more please!!!!, 6 Oct 2012
Just finished this story, loved it! Dayton is a perfect vampire hero and Maycn the best female lead I have read in a long time, (hate soppy dormat female leads that jump into bed within the first chapter!). Really loved the way Maycn's character developed as she discovered her powers. Liked all of the secondary characters too and look forward to finding out about Laurna and Donovan and the fantastic Laith. Please write a sequal soon!!!

Belief (The Hunter Diaries Book 3)
Belief (The Hunter Diaries Book 3)
Price: 1.31

1.0 out of 5 stars Too hurried, 24 Sep 2012
I was really looking forward to reading this book, Ami like myself is a great fan of Christine Feehans 'Dark series'. She goes to Romania with her friend Beth for a book signing by said author, so far so good. I could actually see myself in Ami's shoes, then it just turned silly. Ami instantly fell in love with Lucien a complete stranger who just happened to be a vampire. Then just for good measure there were a couple of murders which were not explained??? I felt as though the book was a complete rush through, without any character developement and felt really dissapointed, the ending was laughable and in all not a keeper, which is a pity as it could have been so much better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3