Profile for Sam > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Willow Tree Angel of Friendship Figurine
Willow Tree Angel of Friendship Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Bought as a gift and my friend loved it, as did I

Night Watch
Night Watch
by Linda A. Fairstein
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 23 May 2013
Having read some of the reviews i was a little hesitant, but loved it, think Linda is right back on form again.

The Collectors (Camel Club 2)
The Collectors (Camel Club 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 April 2013
I loved this book, David Baldacci at his best. Have loved all of the Camel Club books. All can be read independently and make sense but I love the way they all link in with each other.

Divine Justice (Camel Club)
Divine Justice (Camel Club)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 April 2013

Stone Cold (Camel Club 3)
Stone Cold (Camel Club 3)

VirJ 925 Sterling Silver Lemon Quartz Ring - Size S
VirJ 925 Sterling Silver Lemon Quartz Ring - Size S

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 13 Feb 2013
I love it, the sizing is perfect. It looks fabulous, so much more expensive than it is. Several friends have complimented me on it.

The Very Best of Karl Jenkins
The Very Best of Karl Jenkins

2.0 out of 5 stars Sam, 17 April 2012
Was really disappointed with this, my own fault i didn't do enough research and allowed myself to be lead by advsertisements. For me there was too much singing and not enough instrumental. For those who enjoy this kind of singing/choral i'm sure it's fabulous, but it wasn't for me.

The Seven Deadly Fears
The Seven Deadly Fears
by Edward Bear

4.0 out of 5 stars Sam, 19 Mar 2012
This review is from: The Seven Deadly Fears (Paperback)
Good read, but for me the messages were not as clear and concise at The Seven Deady Needs. Still worth buying though.

The Seven Deadly Needs
The Seven Deadly Needs
by Edward Bear

5.0 out of 5 stars Sam, 19 Mar 2012
This review is from: The Seven Deadly Needs (Paperback)
Great read. Simple, clear messages, with humour - fantastic. Give me new insight that has previously eluded me. Would definately recommend.

Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma - The Innate Capacity to Transform Overwhelming Experiences
by Peter A. Levine

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful, easy to read, 11 Feb 2012
After quite a strong reaction to my first piece of somatic experiencing//trauma work with my therapist, she recommended this book. I hadn't been able to understand what had happened to me and this book has given me new insights and awarenesses. It is easy to understand and digest and I have found it to be an invaluable part of my journey.

Page: 1 | 2