Profile for Ms S Sewell-Jones > Reviews

Ms S Sewell-Jones

Elie Black Travel Hair Straightener with Free Heat Resistant Storage Bag
Elie Black Travel Hair Straightener with Free Heat Resistant Storage Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 29 April 2015
Great little straighteners only needed them to take care of wayward ends! Easy to carry when traveling well worth the money.

Juice [Apple MFi Certified] iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C / 6 / 6 PLUS / iPod Touch 5th Generation / iPad mini / iPad Air High Quality 8 Pin Compatible Sync and Charger USB Data Cable 1M Length - White
Offered by Gadget_Juice

Nintendo Handheld Console - Blue (Nintendo 3DS XL)
Nintendo Handheld Console - Blue (Nintendo 3DS XL)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product - terrible packaging, 21 Jan. 2014
Was purchased as a Christmas present for my son and he loves it. Was helpful to read other reviews and be aware that there was no charger with it but as he has a DSI it wasn't a problem. Only negative was and the reason that I can only give 3 stars was that the packaging was not secure and open at both ends on receipt - we were lucky that the 3DS actually made it safely through the post!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money., 21 Jan. 2014
Works well enabling me to easily charge my iPad which was purchased whilst living abroad (works for charging other items too). Gets a little hot sometimes but just need to ensure it is not plugged in for too long.

Pack Mate 6 Mixed Bag Set (Roll & Vacuum Bags)
Pack Mate 6 Mixed Bag Set (Roll & Vacuum Bags)
Offered by Saving world

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful product, 21 Jan. 2014
These were really helpful when recently moving from one country to another. Only 4 stars as I must have misread the description and did not realize that half the bags were the ones that required a vacum cleaner to reduce the size as I no longer had a vacum cleaner but I was able to use the rolling method with those bags as well just not , quite as effective.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working within a week, 29 July 2013
Within a week of my son using these they had broken, so now we have to return them. Actually service of the provider was good and they arrived in good time but quality was rubbish. Hope I find as easy to return them!

The Misremembered Man
The Misremembered Man

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought Provoking, 4 May 2013
This is not the sort of book I usually read but I enjoyed it, even if it made uncomfortable reading at times. It challenges your perceptions of people at times but is well worth persevering with to the end.

The Sins of the Father (Clifton Chronicles Book 2)
The Sins of the Father (Clifton Chronicles Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Feb. 2013
Just had to read following part 1 - really frustrated that Part 3 is not available yet. This book ended on a cliff hanger, can't wait to get Part 3.

Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 1)
Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 25 Feb. 2013
Just had to finish it once I'd started - good job I was on holiday and could just sit and read. I had already ordered the 2nd book and was really glad I had as I needed to know what happened.