Profile for D > Reviews

Content by D

D

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
John Christian Luxury Collection - Terry Towelling Bathrobe - Navy Blue (XX-Large)
Offered by Classic Dressing Gowns

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Dec. 2015
Excellent you what I wanted and in fact more than I expected. Fast efficient and polite service.D

The Lectionary 2015: Common Worship and Book of Common Prayer
The Lectionary 2015: Common Worship and Book of Common Prayer
by Common Worship

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a necessity for some of us. As ..., 27 Oct. 2014
This is a necessity for some of us. As usual it well produced, reliable in dates and accurate in lections. It is also very helpful in its explanations.

Lila
Lila
by Marilynne Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been waiting for this sequel to Gilead for some time and it does not disappoint. Beautiful writingand a wonderful story, 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Lila (Hardcover)
A marvellous book. I have been waiting for this sequel to Gilead for some time and it does not disappoint. Beautiful writingand a wonderful story.

Are You Sad, Little Bear?: A Book About Learning To Say Goodbye
Are You Sad, Little Bear?: A Book About Learning To Say Goodbye
by Rachel Rivett

5.0 out of 5 stars My tiny grandchildren loved this book, 27 Oct. 2014
Superb. My tiny grandchildren loved this book. It hit just the right level and explained one of the most difficult concepts in life in an acceptable and interesting way.

Our Time Now: Cycle of Prayer from Lincolnshire
Our Time Now: Cycle of Prayer from Lincolnshire
by Derek H. Webster

4.0 out of 5 stars There is nothing quite like this book on the market, 27 Oct. 2014
This is a startling, even surprising book, which nurtures the person reading it. It is poetry, prose, meditation and contemplation in an attractive package. There is nothing quite like this book on the market. It deserves to be more widely known for it is a spiritual classic. For modern times it seems just right and will help those who find the formality and dryness of modern religion stifling their spirits.

Dulcolax Bisacodyl Tablets 5mg, 20 Tablets
Dulcolax Bisacodyl Tablets 5mg, 20 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars These tablets worked well and solved my problem in a ..., 27 Oct. 2014
These tablets worked well and solved my problem in a couple of days. They seemed to have no side effects so I shall keep them in my medicine cabinet for the future in case of need.

Calvin Klein Contradiction Eau de Toilette for Men - 100 ml
Calvin Klein Contradiction Eau de Toilette for Men - 100 ml
Offered by John Levis

5.0 out of 5 stars ... used this daily for some time and found it wonderful. It is discreet yet wonderfully confidence building, 27 Oct. 2014
I have used this daily for some time and found it wonderful. It is discreet yet wonderfully confidence building. One needs to use only a little so it is not only long lasting during the day but also lasts a long time in terms of weeks. .

Catheter Bag Holder
Catheter Bag Holder
Offered by Ecuva

5.0 out of 5 stars It gives the confidence to rest properly and enjoy sleep at last, 27 Oct. 2014
Thoughtfully designed and cleverly constructed, this will be a boon for many elderly people. It gives the confidence to rest properly and enjoy sleep at last.

NRS Healthcare Buckingham Easywipe Bottom Wiper
NRS Healthcare Buckingham Easywipe Bottom Wiper

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful. This helps me greatly and I am sure ..., 27 Oct. 2014
Wonderful. This helps me greatly and I am sure others will find that it solves one of the annoying toilet problems of the handicapped..
It really works and make me feel quite comfortable..

Folding Catheter Bag Stand
Folding Catheter Bag Stand
Offered by BAYLISS MOBILITY

5.0 out of 5 stars I find it of great value in my personal circumstances and I am sure ..., 27 Oct. 2014
This does exactly what it says it will do. I find it of great value in my personal circumstances and I am sure many others will too. It gives us the confidence to sleep at night without worry. Thank you this has made a difference to my life.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4