Profile for J. Roberts > Reviews

Content by J. Roberts

J. Roberts (Rochdale,Lancs, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Jewellery Case with Mirror
Jewellery Case with Mirror

5.0 out of 5 stars Mirrored jewellery cabinet, 20 Jan 2013
A wicked piece of furniture. Modern, clean, hides all jewellery, ties, belts etc that usually clutter unit tops or shelves. Delivery was quick, it was very well packaged, everything was in top condition and it looks brilliant.

3 x Modern 2 Tier Red Faux Suede Ceiling Pendant Light Lamp Shade New
3 x Modern 2 Tier Red Faux Suede Ceiling Pendant Light Lamp Shade New

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., 20 Jan 2013
Fabulous colour, lovely shape, well packaged and well priced. They are just what I wanted and so sexy I will be buying more in various colours. Delivery was very quick.

White 16 inch Oscillating Pedestal (Stand) Fan
White 16 inch Oscillating Pedestal (Stand) Fan
Offered by rctoyshopuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Oscillating fan, 12 Nov 2012
Bought this oscillating fan to help dry out a very damp bedroom that is downstairs and partly underground - we are built into a hillside. Newly damp-proofed and replastered and with no ventilation, it needed help to dry. This fan is just the thing on its slowest speed it moves the air around so as not to dry too quickly but enough. I know it will be used again for the same purpose and also in our long hot summers too (Ha ha)
A brilliant buy, price is great too.

HP6341 Battery Single Foil Ladyshave Wet & Dry in Pink
HP6341 Battery Single Foil Ladyshave Wet & Dry in Pink
Offered by Slamtech Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Late arrival, 21 Aug 2012
I would love to review this item but, as yet, I have not received it. It was apparently sent out but I contacted the sellers when it had not arrived after 3 weeks. They were going to check Royal Mail Tracking and get back to me but did not so I emailed them again asking for a replacement to be sent. That was 7 days ago and I am STILL waiting. I ordered this item because it is just what I need, an ordinary shaver with no fussy bits, so I will wait and see when it arrives if it is as good as it's blurb.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 1, 2013 10:16 AM GMT

Good to Talk?: Living and Working in a Communication Culture
Good to Talk?: Living and Working in a Communication Culture
by Deborah Cameron

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to Talk, 15 Jun 2012
Bought this book to help me understand the complexities of literature for my Open University modules. It is an easy read, very clever in it's explanations and well worth the money.

An Audience With Victoria Wood Special Edition [DVD]
An Audience With Victoria Wood Special Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ David G Hillier

5.0 out of 5 stars Victoria Wood DVD, 15 May 2012
One of the funniest DVDs I have watched for a long time. Remember watching it on TV years back and can do some of the bits from it making my partner laugh especially the 'My friend Kimberley, have you seen her?' sketch. He hasn't seen it before so it is a surprise for him.

Silverline 595770 Nylon Cable Ties 1000-Piece
Silverline 595770 Nylon Cable Ties 1000-Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable ties, 15 May 2012
These arrived well packaged, swiftly, without damage. They are cable ties, are strong, do what they should and don't misbehave when left alone...lol. Well, what else am I supposed to say??????

The Cambridge Encyclopedia of the English Language
The Cambridge Encyclopedia of the English Language
by David Crystal

5.0 out of 5 stars The English Language, 17 April 2012
Bought for my next Open Uni course and, it would seem, for the one after that...Bargain.
Suitable and fun reading for all those interested in all aspects of the English language from dialects to countries who speak it as a first language...You will be surprised and amused.

Rocket Dog Women's Tansy Indian Sun Fur Trimmed Boots Washed Cord 7 UK
Rocket Dog Women's Tansy Indian Sun Fur Trimmed Boots Washed Cord 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket Dog Boots, 17 April 2012
Needed a pair of 'comfy' boots for indoors to keep my ankles, and therefore, my feet warm. I am a young pensioner and did not want old fogey boots. Searching on Amazon I came across these from Rocket Dog, a brand I would normally associate with my 19 year old grandaughter. These are well made, so comfortable and warm, fashionable and were at a bargain price. What more can I ask for? Would recommend to all.

Tiger sticky text highlighter strips
Tiger sticky text highlighter strips
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars highlighter strips, 7 Mar 2012
These are brilliant, such a help during my studying for highlighting important points without marking the books. They are re-usable, low tack and in several colours. Will be buying more as my studying continues.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10