Profile for J. Roberts > Reviews

Content by J. Roberts

J. Roberts (Rochdale,Lancs, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Elgento E14019 6-in-1 Multichef Machine
Elgento E14019 6-in-1 Multichef Machine
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

4.0 out of 5 stars Multichef cooker., 9 Feb. 2014
Very quickly despatched in very good packaging and arrived safely.
Looking forward to using it but have one criticism. Although a recipe book was included this contained no 'English' recipes - where do I buy ostrich meat!! - other than lemon roast chicken, no instructions for baking cakes that it states on the literature etc - so where do I find the recipes for this particular cooker? Must I experiment and risk wasting food or damaging the cooker? As disabled pensioners we thought this item would mean we could avoid using our big oven for just small meals. Can anyone make suggestions or give help here?
Given it 4 stars because although it is a great item the lack of a decent recipe book is a drawback.

Linguistics and Literature
Linguistics and Literature
by Chapman Raymond

4.0 out of 5 stars Linguistics and Literature, 9 Feb. 2014
Needed for my Open University studying. Speedily despatched which was brilliant. Very helpful and interesting. In fairly good condition for a used book. Thank you.

Ultimate Wordsearch Collection (Spiral Crosswords)
Ultimate Wordsearch Collection (Spiral Crosswords)
by Parragon
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Wordsearch book, 9 Feb. 2014
Bought as a Christmas present and the recipient is enjoying having something to exercise his brain and 'waste' an hour or two on. Good price, quickly despatched. Thank you.

Orion - Slimline Sideboard / Storage Cupboard - White / Beech
Orion - Slimline Sideboard / Storage Cupboard - White / Beech

5.0 out of 5 stars Sideboard, 31 Jan. 2014
Well packaged, arrived within 48 hours of ordering with no damage done in transit. Not yet assembled as room not finished but checked it for all pieces and was 100%. Looks solid and has great potential for my needs.

Stretch - Expanding Cd Dvd Blu-ray Media Book Storage Shelves
Stretch - Expanding Cd Dvd Blu-ray Media Book Storage Shelves

5.0 out of 5 stars Media storage shelves, 31 Jan. 2014
Received within 48 hours of ordering. Well packaged to avoid damage in transit, easy to put together and it looks great in my workroom/study. Many compliments from family and friends too.

Pop up Index Flags, 45 x 12, Assorted Colours - (1421751)
Pop up Index Flags, 45 x 12, Assorted Colours - (1421751)
Offered by web-store stationery supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Index flags, 31 Jan. 2014
Speedy despatch which pleased me as I had completely run out and they are necessary for my study notes. Good price for a good product.

Plain Red Tie-On Chair Kitchen/Dining Room Seat Pad Cushions
Plain Red Tie-On Chair Kitchen/Dining Room Seat Pad Cushions

4.0 out of 5 stars Seat pad cushions., 9 Jan. 2014
Well made, quickly despatched, well packaged but slightly small for my kitchen chairs though I measured before ordering. Also not quite thick enough to be comfortable to one's posterior so I have put 2 on each chair being used daily and one on each remaining chair. Okay for the price though.

THE TABLECLOTH SHOP Hearts Red Vinyl Wipe Clean Tablecloth 1.4m Round
THE TABLECLOTH SHOP Hearts Red Vinyl Wipe Clean Tablecloth 1.4m Round
Offered by Karina Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Vinyl tablecloth, 9 Jan. 2014
Great product, great price, great service with prompt despatch. Well packaged so as to prevent any damage in transit. It looks good, is hard wearing and easily wiped down with a damp cloth.

Pair Burgundy Knitted Elastic Knee Warmers for Women
Pair Burgundy Knitted Elastic Knee Warmers for Women
Offered by GOMARK

3.0 out of 5 stars Women's knee warmers, 9 Jan. 2014
These were ordered to wear in bed to ease my chronic knee pain but they are too tight along the supporting ends to be comfortable enough to wear all night often waking me and necessitating removal. The colour leaves something to be desired too, who wants to wear such a colour in bed, would not white or cream be better?
Delivery was quick and packaging was good, price not bad either but I would not buy these again.

Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed
Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed

4.0 out of 5 stars Stabilo Easy pen, 3 Dec. 2013
Arrived well packaged and speedily. This was intended for my use as I have arthritis and do a lot of writing but I do find it somewhat difficult to use for long periods. However it will come in handy for when I am writing and addressing my Christmas cards, something that I cannot do on my laptop.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12