Profile for J. Roberts > Reviews

Content by J. Roberts

J. Roberts (Rochdale,Lancs, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Jack Dean Gentlemen's Military Hair Brush
Jack Dean Gentlemen's Military Hair Brush
Offered by buybeautyproducts

4.0 out of 5 stars Military hairbrush, 12 Nov 2013
Ordered for my partner as his present hairbrush is about 40 years old and very manky!! Looks a good brush, well made and well presented. Packaging good and arrived within estimated time.

Desktop Drumkit - Miniature set of drums
Desktop Drumkit - Miniature set of drums
Offered by Midco Toys Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Desktop drumkit, 12 Nov 2013
A bit of fun for my partner at Christmas. Good idea though does look a little flimsy. Was well packaged, arrived earlier than estimated and the price was ok.

Alex Ferguson My Autobiography
Alex Ferguson My Autobiography
by Alex Ferguson

5.0 out of 5 stars Alex Ferguson autobiography, 28 Oct 2013
Bought for my partner - a life-long Man Utd fan - who was surprised when it arrived on Friday morning just one day after it's release. Not surprising is the fact that he has almost finished it just 3 days later. He says it is a great read. Oh well, maybe I can read it now...lol

JVL Clothes Utility Folding Overdoor Airer, White
JVL Clothes Utility Folding Overdoor Airer, White
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Overdoor airer, 28 Oct 2013
Arrived quickly in a padded envelope so in great condition. Very handy for all my drying jobs but especially sheets, duvet covers and towels.

Timberkits - Drummer - Wooden Model Kit
Timberkits - Drummer - Wooden Model Kit
Offered by Englishpostbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden model kit, 28 Oct 2013
Such an intricate kit with a delightful outcome. It was despatched quickly with great packaging therefore no damage. All parts well made and such a joy to do. Will be buying more of the same type of kit with the view to making the complete band.

BoddBan® 6 x New Design Accurate Precise Thin Rubber Tip Universal Crystal Diamond Daisy Flower Pattern Capacitive Stylus touch screen pen for all Mobile Phones / Tablets / Gps Sat Nav / Pda /

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylus pen, 6 Oct 2013
This arrived very quickly after ordering but not brilliantly packed so that one of the pair of items was loose( not in it's own internal package). This item was so much bigger than I had imagined and maybe too big for the use I had in mind - to send texts etc on my mobile which I find difficult due to arthritic fingers. I will see.

Timberkits - Pianist - Wooden Model Kit
Timberkits - Pianist - Wooden Model Kit
Offered by Englishpostbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Model pianist kit, 6 Oct 2013
What an awesome piece of work. have yet to find the time to make it but I am fascinated by all the tiny, intricate wooden pieces. I have already bought a companion kit to make so I can display them together and I am certain I will complete the whole set. It was beautifully and safely packaged to avoid any damage during transit and arrived quite quickly after I ordered it.

Caltrad Silicone Bra Straps Pads Cushion Comfort Shoulder Cushioned NONSLIP COMFORT! --- Nude
Offered by Yourshop2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Bra strap pads, 1 Oct 2013
They were despatched quickly and well packaged. They do the job very well and prevent any pain or soreness from bra straps, especially the rather narrow ones of todays fashion.

Steens Richmond Narrow Pine Chest of Drawers, Cream
Steens Richmond Narrow Pine Chest of Drawers, Cream

4.0 out of 5 stars Narrow chest, 20 Sep 2013
Just what I needed to fill a small corner and to provide those few extra drawers for smaller items of clothing/handkerchiefs etc. Arrived very quickly after ordering, was well packaged but, as yet, due to illness I have not been able to assemble the item. Good looking range of furniture.

Steens Richmond 2/3/4 Drawer Chest of Drawers, Cream
Steens Richmond 2/3/4 Drawer Chest of Drawers, Cream
Offered by Furniture For The Home Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars 2/3/4 drawer chest, 20 Sep 2013
Although I love the look and design and have already bought other bedroom furniture to match, this item arrived, after the first one I ordered went missing in transit, badly damaged so it was refused at the door and sent straight back. I have had to order from different sellers as Amazon no longer sold this item. They gave me an immediate full refund and sincere apologies and a promise that they would make sure this did not happen again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10