Profile for thrmel92 > Reviews

thrmel92 (France)

Pulsar Kinetic Gents Military PAR163X1
Pulsar Kinetic Gents Military PAR163X1

4.0 out of 5 stars Very shiny, 7 April 2014
The numbers of the watch are very shiny, like items made in China. In fact the watch in real does not look as nice as on this picture.

McAfee VirusScan Plus 2007 (PC)
McAfee VirusScan Plus 2007 (PC)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good !, 7 April 2014
I have abandonned the idea to continue buying McAfee because it does not work properly and you hardly get support.

Microsoft Office 2003 Pro
Microsoft Office 2003 Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Office 2003 Pro, 18 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Microsoft Office 2003 Pro (CD-ROM)
I am very pleased with this genuine purchase of Microsoft Office 2003 Pro. It was easy to install and to use with Windows 7 Pro (32 bits). I recommand it because I consider it as being the best version of Office.

Partition Commander 11 (PC CD)
Partition Commander 11 (PC CD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good software but..., 28 Dec. 2010
I have installed and used this software quite happily until I had to change my hard disk after a crash. My big surprise was that when I tried to re-install it on a new hard disk, the licence key was not accepted anymore. Beware of this inconvenience, which is not mentionned at all on the box. In addition, the customer service of Avanquest which I contacted to let them know about my problem has been of no assistance so far. I am still hopeful to hear from them.

Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Full Version  (PC DVD), 1 User
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Full Version (PC DVD), 1 User

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent operating system at least..., 11 May 2010
I have just bought this new "Microsoft Windows 7 professional" operating system. It is my second one. Easy to install, up to now I have found no "bugs" and it seems to be a big improvement compared to the previous operating system from Microsoft. I can only recommand it. As usual a very good service from Amazon.