Profile for Wing > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Forgotten Soldier
The Forgotten Soldier

5.0 out of 5 stars incredible, 25 April 2016
i have read many books written about both world wars and i have to say that this book tops the list for the best written and engrossing read of them all.

The Adventures of Zack Diamond: The Rescue
The Adventures of Zack Diamond: The Rescue

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loved it, 14 Jan. 2016
I have not read this book but my granson has and thoroughly enjoyed it. He asked me to let him know if anther Zack DIamond book comes out.

The Bluffer's Guide to Food (Bluffer's Guides)
The Bluffer's Guide to Food (Bluffer's Guides)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 6 Jan. 2016
Interesting information and amusing too. Well written.

Irall Mirabelle Chemise / Nightdress (Large)
Irall Mirabelle Chemise / Nightdress (Large)
Offered by Bridalicious

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 30 Dec. 2015
Great looking item and good quality but size conversion to UK is a bit out

Robe of Florence MeSeduce lingerie L/XL
Robe of Florence MeSeduce lingerie L/XL
Offered by Bridalicious

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 30 Dec. 2015
Returning for refund as sizes not a good match to UK

BagGammon - Travel backgammon set in a bag - full size cloth board
BagGammon - Travel backgammon set in a bag - full size cloth board

3.0 out of 5 stars Would have been great if it had instructions on how to play., 30 Dec. 2015
I purchased this product to take on holiday over the Christmas period. The quality of the board, counters and dice seems to be very good contrary to some of the reviews on here BUT........one massive problem.....when one purchases a game, surely its not to much to expect instructions to be included????? We had never played Backgammon before but had mentioned it several times so I bought it as a small present to go away with. All in all, good quality but extremely disappointed with it not having any instructions. Basic error I think.

Life's a Beach
Life's a Beach

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Life's a Beach (Kindle Edition)
Excellent.

Xenta HDMI Upscaling Mini Media Player Divx Upscaling HDMI USB/SD
Xenta HDMI Upscaling Mini Media Player Divx Upscaling HDMI USB/SD

4.0 out of 5 stars Didnt work for me but still very impressed, 22 Jan. 2013
I bought this item thinking I could plug my old hard drive into it and then into the TV and use the hard drive straight from the TV. It didn't work straight out of the box so contacted the company who were brilliant in helping me to try to get it to work in my situation. I had to format my hard drive from ntfs to fat32 (didn't have any idea how to do it but I was advised every step of the way. ) Not being very into tech (am in my 50s and don't have 5 year old grandchildren to ask about such things) I found the company extremely helpful and when I returned the item I was refunded the cost, including postage by amazon without any problems. I would certainly use this company again.

Prestige Smartplus Aluminium Quick and Easy Pressure Cooker - 3 Litre
Prestige Smartplus Aluminium Quick and Easy Pressure Cooker - 3 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for old mother, 9 Oct. 2012
Bought this for a very old mother, in her 80's who cannot live without a pressure cooker. had a big one already but was having problems lifting it so this one is perfect for her. uses it all the time and is very happy with it.

BT Graphite 2100 Single DECT Digital Cordless Phone - Black
BT Graphite 2100 Single DECT Digital Cordless Phone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 9 Oct. 2012
Bought this as a back up for the office and so far it has performed well, which you would expect. Battery lasts well and the speech seems clearer than the other phones we have here

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4