Profile for Sam H > Reviews

Please Don't Go: Big John's Journey Back to Life
by John Hartson
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Please don't go - John Hartson, 11 Oct 2011
Excellent book detailing the fight John Hartson and his family have had during his illness. A real insight into his familys feelings and strength throughout his ordeal as well as the courage he fought with. An inspirational man.

Coleman Sundome Beach Shelter with UV Guard - Green
Coleman Sundome Beach Shelter with UV Guard - Green
Price: 15.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Coleman Sundome with UV Shelter, 31 July 2010
This is an excellent product I am so glad I bought it. I looked at many others and thought this was the best value for money due to its size, the added bonus of being able to zip the 'door' up and the UV protection it offered. I have used it on a trip to the beach in Britain which came in handy as a wind shelter! and also used it in France where it offered a vital shade from the hot sun. It was very spacious and allowed enough room for three of us to sit under it comfortably (2 adults and my young son). I am really impressed. It is small and compact when folder up and easy to erect. The sand pockets and pegs mean that it doesn't blow away. Can't recommend it enough. Excellent value for money compared to the others on the market.

Ozbozz My First Scooter
Ozbozz My First Scooter
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My First Scooter for boys, 24 April 2010
This review is from: Ozbozz My First Scooter (Toy)
I bought this for my 2 year old son for Easter. I was worried that he may be a little too young to use it but it has been the best toy we have ever bought for him. He uses it whenever he can and it's the first thing on his mind when we go outside. He can use it with ease (with the four wheels) and we are really impressed that it will grow with him, i.e. can be changed to three then two wheels. It has proved to be durable as well, it has taken a few knocks and bumps but hasn't broken. It is so easy to transport as it can be folded and it is really strong. I am so pleased that I chose this. It also keeps him fit and wears him out in time for bed! Brilliant.