Profile for KathrynRuthD > Reviews

Content by KathrynRuthD

KathrynRuthD

Who's Afraid of Mr Wolfe?
Who's Afraid of Mr Wolfe?
Price: 0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable!!!, 6 Sep 2012
I'm not usually given to writing reviews on Amazon but this story really touched my heart. I admit that I'm a sucker for some good old-fashioned pulling at the heart strings romance and this, in my opinion, had it in bucket-loads. It had the perfect combination of heart-wrenching angst and heart-stopping sexiness delivered perfectly with heart-warming love and affection. It made me laugh out loud so hard I struggled to stop and then cry so much I was almost sobbing. So while I nurse my heart back to health and dry my eyes, I shall spend a little time thinking of the, quite frankly, delicious Mr Wolfe and try not to be jealous of the wonderfully witty, quirky and lucky Ellie. Highly recommended reading!

Gisborne: Book of Pawns (An enhanced ebook.)
Gisborne: Book of Pawns (An enhanced ebook.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling..., 9 Mar 2012
I eagerly anticipated this book becoming available in the UK and started reading it almost as soon as it had downloaded. I was unable to put it down. Thrilling and exciting it kept me completely wrapt in the story from beginning to end. It is beautifully written and wonderfully descriptive. My only disappointment was upon reaching the end and finding out I have to wait until next year for the next part!

Guy of Gisborne, a character I'm only familiar with through the BBC TV series of Robin Hood was everything I hoped he would be and so much more. A complex and interesting character whose loyalties I was never quite sure of until the end...the suspense of it quite thrilling. And I found myself somewhat in awe of Ysabel...a feisty lady if ever their was one!

A wonderful adventure that I will no doubt read again and again.

Hope for Tomorrow (Hope Series)
Hope for Tomorrow (Hope Series)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A joy to read, 28 Feb 2012
Already a fan of Catherine Winchester's writing I had downloaded this to read a little while ago and now, having found the time to read it, I wasn't disappointed. In fact I found it difficult to put down. The characters are believable and well written, and the writing made me love them. I was quite sorry to reach the end!