Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now
Profile for Carol > Reviews

Content by Carol

Carol (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sunday Riley Start Over by Sunday Riley
Sunday Riley Start Over by Sunday Riley
Offered by House of Dreams

5.0 out of 5 stars It may be superficial only but who cares since my eyes look that good. I now use Estee Lauder night repair morning ..., 30 April 2016
I had not had a clue about brand or the cream before I found it on one of Lisa Eldridge videos. I was on the lookout for an eye cream since my Estee Lauder night repair was not making any difference to my puffy eyes and dark circles. I went on a whim and order this on Lisa's recommendation (also ordered Khiel's avocado one she recommended) I use it in the morning and there is a visible difference! My eyes are not as puffy and dark circles 'vanish' after application. It may be superficial only but who cares since my eyes look that good. I now use Estee Lauder night repair morning and evening (as before) and Khiel's at night and Sunday Riley in the morning. Now this one is definitely one to stay. It was purchased in the shop but since I was looking on opinions on that cream on amazon (as I always do on any product) and found none I thought this may become useful for someone.

Buzz Boy and Fly Guy (Fly Guy #9)
Buzz Boy and Fly Guy (Fly Guy #9)
by Tedd Arnold

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like this little series, 29 Nov. 2015
Really like this little series. My 4 yr old son loves having a go at reading it himself and then we read it together again and again. Perfect little comic book for little boys.

Geox Elvis E, Boys' Hi-Top Sneakers, Black (c0017), 11 Child UK (29 EU)
Geox Elvis E, Boys' Hi-Top Sneakers, Black (c0017), 11 Child UK (29 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars My son was very happy. These are cool enough for him to wear ..., 29 Nov. 2015
My son was very happy. These are cool enough for him to wear and warm enough to keep him dry. Very comfortable too.

Set of 6 Artists Blank Canvas - 10cm x 10cm Flat Canvas
Set of 6 Artists Blank Canvas - 10cm x 10cm Flat Canvas
Offered by HG Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Nov. 2015
Perfect little size for my kids to get artistic and then give to grandparents and godparents as gifts.

LuxGuard Mattress ZipCover - SINGLE - encasement for allergens, bedbugs, dust mites- Size: 90x190x22 cm - Single
Offered by VisionBay, LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Nov. 2015
Really happy with this product. Has a luxurious feel, shame to cover it with a bed sheet.

Ibena Solare 2166 / 811 Doubleface Plain Blanket 140 x 200 CM Light Grey / Grey
Ibena Solare 2166 / 811 Doubleface Plain Blanket 140 x 200 CM Light Grey / Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful warm throw/ blanket from ibena, 29 Nov. 2015
Beautiful warm throw/ blanket from ibena. Our collection has now grown into 4 different blankets from ibena. Everyone in the family just wanted to have their own.

LEGO Scooby-Doo Haunted Lighthouse
LEGO Scooby-Doo Haunted Lighthouse

5.0 out of 5 stars My lego obsessed 5 yr old is delighted with it, 29 Nov. 2015
My lego obsessed 5 yr old is delighted with it. It was fun building it and spent hours playing with it (with a additional monsters from lego polybags)

JJ Cole Essentials Blanket (Grey Green)
JJ Cole Essentials Blanket (Grey Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Nov. 2015
Great size, well made. Easy to wipe.

ROUND RATTAN TRAY WITH HANDLES
ROUND RATTAN TRAY WITH HANDLES
Offered by the tablecloth company

This review is from: ROUND RATTAN TRAY WITH HANDLES
Beautiful tray. Very well made. Used both as display on dining table and serving tray.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Wooden shoe storage rack tropical acacia storing furnitre unit shoe organiser
Wooden shoe storage rack tropical acacia storing furnitre unit shoe organiser
Offered by DEUBA e.K._1

5.0 out of 5 stars Please help with measurements, 5 Nov. 2013
Could someone be please so kind to advise me whether the specified width of 64cm is the width of the wood or including the side metal racks. I did contact their Customer Services but they advised they could not help.....
I really appreciate it! Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3