Profile for Mr. A. P. Tibbles > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. P. Tibbles

Mr. A. P. Tibbles "tibbsy100" (UK)

Hopes & Fears
Hopes & Fears

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Album of all time, 18 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Hopes & Fears (Audio CD)
I am 30 years old and have a broad taste in music,

Without question in my opinon this is the greatest ever album written

Beautifully written , great lyrics , impecable sound

And only 3 of them to!

Brilliant....

Solaris
Solaris
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 2nd Album, 30 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Solaris (Audio CD)
Since first listening to them on radio 1 I purchased the first album and fell in love with the music. Since then I have seen them live 4 times (really worth it if you can go) and also bought the 2nd album. Although not as good as the first this is still an excellent album and has been in my car for about 2 months! Well worth a purchase.

Elliot Minor
Elliot Minor
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars great band , great album, 4 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Elliot Minor (Audio CD)
I have seen them live three times and have the album.
Great band , Great music .
Ignore the reviews that give 1 star , utter rubbish.
They are a talented bunch and I am 28 , so not just for kids.
My Dad who has played in bands all his life has seen them with me and said they were the best he had ever heard! high praise...buy it!

Is It Any Wonder
Is It Any Wonder
Offered by Townsend Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 May 2006
This review is from: Is It Any Wonder (Audio CD)
Ignore the reviewers who cannot appreciate a good band if it smacked them in the mouth. Keanes debut album is the best music I have ever heard. It has everything and does not lack the "guitar" . The new album will also be brilliant although i dont think this single will be my favourite. I dont like U2 but Im sure the rest of the album will be great. Ive heard 2 songs at a concert which are on the album. Look out for "nothing in your way" , "try again" and "hamburg song" BRILLIANT. Hamburg song a definate number 1