Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Crewe, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Interesting People (Interesting Times #3)
Interesting People (Interesting Times #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this quirky story, 12 Mar. 2016
Read all three books in the series. Love the quirkiness, imperfections and messiness of the central characters. A fun read

Interesting Times (Interesting Times #1)
Interesting Times (Interesting Times #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the talking cat, 10 Mar. 2016
Quick read for me but an enjoyable one. There was some fantasy violence but not in a disturbing way. It was also funny in parts.

Lusam: The Dragon Mage Wars Book One
Lusam: The Dragon Mage Wars Book One

3.0 out of 5 stars Good ingredients, 9 Mar. 2016
I liked the characters and the setting and would happily read the next book in the series. I did find the young love element unnecessary and gushy and felt the dialogue was a bit contrived.

The Wicked Day (The Tormay Trilogy Book 3)
The Wicked Day (The Tormay Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping reading, 8 Mar. 2016
Loved the variety of characters, the fight against good and evil. The blessing and curse of learning and memories and the reminder to fight the dark, even when it is in ourselves. Well written stories with characters you care about.

Bible.is
Bible.is

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, 14 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Bible.is (App)
I love the drama, music and inflection I get listening to Bible is. I have found that some things it feels like I am hearing for the first time.

Large 3 Tier Stainless Steel Multi Food Cook Pot Steamer Glass Lid 24cm
Large 3 Tier Stainless Steel Multi Food Cook Pot Steamer Glass Lid 24cm
Offered by Denny Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Miss, 6 Jan. 2016
When I got these they were a lot lighter than I expected (ie not very robust) and are not shiny like the picture. I am not convinced that they are stainless steel - they certainly weren't polished. I wanted to send them back but missed my opportunity. We have since replaced them with a better version.

ASICS GT-1000 3, Women's Training Running Shoes, Orange (Soft Orange/White/Pink 901), 9.5 UK, 44 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous colour., 6 Jan. 2016
I love these, the colours are beautiful and they are comfortable. I get lots of compliments when I wear these. My only issue with asics is that I tend to manage to make a hole in the netting near the toes - possibly because I buy a bigger size for width.

Tigerbox® Premium S-Line Slim Hydro Gel Skin Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300F With Screen Protector - Red
Offered by Tigerbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Secure and slim, 6 Jan. 2016
Slim but tight fit. Really pleased enhances the device and makes me feel more secure on the odd times I do drop the phone.

Brisk MTB shorts, Coolamax Padded, detachable Inner Lining, Free Style Adult Size (Black/Green, X Large)
Offered by Farabi Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for commuting, 6 Jan. 2016
Son cycles 40 miles a week in these. Still going strong after 4 months in all weathers.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab value, 6 Jan. 2016
Love the external colour but not the pale pink interior. Still using it though several months in. Fantastic value for money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5