Profile for prsan > Reviews

Content by prsan

prsan

Page: 1 | 2
TomTom Quality Carry Case for ONE and Start 3.5"
TomTom Quality Carry Case for ONE and Start 3.5"
Offered by elecTech Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 1 Jan. 2012
I used to keep the tomtom jus like that in the glove box. I got few scratches... so bought this...
Worth buying... TomTom is safe now :-)

TeckNet@ Apple iPod Touch 4G 4TH (2010,2011) Generation Leather Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 4G 4TH (2010,2011) - Black
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 1 Jan. 2012
I was having a pouch which was not very comfortable while driving or charging.
This one is pretty good. No need to remove this otherwise I need to put it in docking station. Same during the car driving. But issue will be when you take photoes... u need to hold the case's cover with one hand :-(

Duracell Rechargeable Accu 2400 mAh AA Batteries - 4 Pack
Duracell Rechargeable Accu 2400 mAh AA Batteries - 4 Pack
Offered by iCell Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying..., 1 Jan. 2012
I was having issues with AA batteries charge level. It used to quickly loose the charge.
But this one does the phenomenal job by long lasting for 2 days in my camera where i took 1000+ photoes.
Worth buying it.

Hama Star 61 Tripod
Hama Star 61 Tripod

4.0 out of 5 stars Product is good... delivery not, 1 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Hama Star 61 Tripod (Accessory)
Product is good. It does all the job that is expected from a tripod. Best part was the price. Bit heavy when not opened.
The only product which came very late from Amazon. I ordered jus before bank holiday. I got the product after i came from vacation :-(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2012 3:59 PM GMT

Cabin Max Digital Portable Travel Luggage Scale with Free Carry Bag - batteries included
Offered by Home & Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product..., 1 Jan. 2012
I do lot of shopping with Amazon. Till now this is the best product that I bought. As Always airport weighing scale will show more weight than what is in the baggage (few grams for sure).
Since I bought this neither myself nor my friends who used this never paid excess baggage fee.
It is easy to carry and the blue light very useful during nights :-)

Pepsi Diet 2Ltr
Pepsi Diet 2Ltr
Offered by Cell Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying..., 1 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Pepsi Diet 2Ltr (Grocery)
As I was having some old camera, I need to carry rechargeable AA batteries. I always messup with the batteries by misplacing them in the camera bag. After it came, life became so easy, As I started keeping spare batteries in the box. No more misplacement of batteries.
Great Price & Great Product.

6 cell,Li-ion,10.80V,4400mAh,Replacement Laptop Battery for HP Pavilion dv640...
Offered by ukoutlet

4.0 out of 5 stars Going fine without issues, 1 Jan. 2012
I bought this since my previous battery is dead. To work on the laptop without charge i wanted new battery. It is doing the job. Without videos i can work between 2-3 hrs. Then I need to put in the charge.
Till now no issues.

Alphabet (Laminated posters)
Alphabet (Laminated posters)
by Schofield & Sims Ltd
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying..., 1 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Alphabet (Laminated posters) (Map)
When my daughter was 2 yrs old, I got this. Now she is 3 yrs. As she is going for Nursery and she is able to recognize all the 26 characters where ever she see them.
Thanks for the valuable product.

Logitech MK260 Wireless Desktop USB Keyboard Mouse Combo
Logitech MK260 Wireless Desktop USB Keyboard Mouse Combo
Offered by Don Ruffles

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money... go for it..., 1 Jan. 2012
After I got the LED monitor, we were having the issues in accessing the laptop keyboard. After analysing the various products i decided to go for this... due to price and 2 products.
It came and I plugged the wireless transmitter (tht small pen drive kind of stuff) in to USB.... it started working.
Battery also worked for long time. But i moved to rechargeable batteries. Every 2-3 weeks I will recharge the batteries in the night. Morning it will be ready.
No hassles in typing form 5-8 steps away.
I am pretty happy with this.

Winnie The Pooh Car Sun Shades (TWIN PACK)
Winnie The Pooh Car Sun Shades (TWIN PACK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good one, 1 Jan. 2012
I got this for summers. It has few issues like it wont exactly fit in my car window (Seat Ibiza). But it did the job by being a good sunshade for rear passenger (my kid) all the time. But she was able to pull it out easily after few months, though it sticks clearly.

Page: 1 | 2