Profile for MR R P SANGSTER > Reviews

Content by MR R P SANGSTER

MR R P SANGSTER (Northern Ireland)

CYBER GOGGLES STEAMPUNK WELDING GOTH COSPLAY VINTAGE GOGGLES RUSTIC (Black)
CYBER GOGGLES STEAMPUNK WELDING GOTH COSPLAY VINTAGE GOGGLES RUSTIC (Black)
Offered by ASVP Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Sept. 2014
Just as expected. Good quality for the price. I painted them up

OCZ VTR1-25SAT3-128G Vector 128GB SATA III 2.5 inch 7mm Internal SSD
OCZ VTR1-25SAT3-128G Vector 128GB SATA III 2.5 inch 7mm Internal SSD
Offered by eurosale-net

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 July 2013
It's fast and easy to install. If I could afford it all my drives would be like this (ssd). Highly Recommended

The Chick Corea Elektric Band
The Chick Corea Elektric Band

5.0 out of 5 stars Chick Corea Elektric Band, 4 Jan. 2013
I am not a Jazz Fan usually but this is great stuff. If you are a musician you will especially appreciate it. This will encourage me to look for further work by the Electrik Band

Invision® iPad 2 3 & 4 Smart Case Cover - Front and Back Protection With Magnetic Auto Wake/Sleep Function - Superior Design Features - Premium Quality PU Leather With Microfiber Inner Lining - Independently Recommended by "Which?" Magazine (iPad 2 3 4 Cover Red)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Sangster, 27 Feb. 2012
Choosing a cover for my wife's ipad 2 on-line was not easy. Like cars my wife went for colour! Having looked at the options I chose this one; it meets all my expectations. The folding cover prevents a slap effect when closing and also makes taking photographs easier. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.