Profile for Mr. Christopher A. Wells > Reviews

Content by Mr. Christophe...

Mr. Christopher A. Wells

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
FarmVille 2: Country Escape
FarmVille 2: Country Escape

5.0 out of 5 stars farmville 2: country escape., 2 Mar. 2015
This review is from: FarmVille 2: Country Escape (App)
Fun for everyone. You can create your own farm, also it`s very easy to do. But you have to wait for the building to be built.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent as always., 10 Dec. 2014
A brilliant conclusion to the series. I would recommend this book to anyone, young or old (not that JK Rowling needs any recommendations!) Very beautifully written with a masterly command of the English language. Some great action too but it's the quality of the dialogue that makes it for me. Simply put brilliant, just brilliant.

The Hungry Toilet  - Part 2: Sequel to the best selling book 'The Hungry Toilet'
The Hungry Toilet - Part 2: Sequel to the best selling book 'The Hungry Toilet'

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the first., 27 Nov. 2014
Brilliant, clever and entertaining. Jason Hall has a great way with rhyming couplets and the story is both entertaining and funny. As a family we recommend this highly.

The Girl in the Box Series, Books 1-3: Alone, Untouched and Soulless
The Girl in the Box Series, Books 1-3: Alone, Untouched and Soulless

5.0 out of 5 stars A good series and free, what more do you need?, 5 Aug. 2014
Three free books clearly designed to hook you in to Robert J. Cranes writing. Well it worked perfectly for me. I enjoyed each volume in this series more than the previous one so by the end of book three, Soulless, I would call myself a fan. As a new Crane fan I will certainly be buying volume four as I can't wait to find out what happens next.
This is a good collection to get you started with The Girl In The Box as you follow the story as the character progresses in her new life. It is well written and professional and has a good mix of action and drama. Fantasy or Sci-fi aren't genres I often read before but I certainly will be from here on in. I recommend this set highly, particularly for free, what have you got to lose?

Gray Resurrection (A Tom Gray Novel Book 2)
Gray Resurrection (A Tom Gray Novel Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good read., 5 Aug. 2014
Alan McDermott delivers another action packed story. Following on from Gray Justice the story follows Tom Gray, now Sam Grant, to the Philippines. Not wanting to give away the story all I'll say is the book is every bit as good, if not better, than its predecessor. I enjoy the level of detail about techniques and equipment used by the characters which make things feel all the more believable. If you enjoy action from the likes of Chris Ryan or Andy McNabb then this won't disappoint. Well written and professionally thought through. I for one will certainly read more of McDermotts work.

Gray Justice (A Tom Gray Novel Book 1)
Gray Justice (A Tom Gray Novel Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and kept me hooked., 24 July 2014
This is a very well written novel with some well thought out characters. The story rolls along nicely and had me hooked. Not normally one to read too fast I was surprised at how quickly I finished this book. There is a lot going on and I won't give away plot developments here but I thought it original and interesting whilst not getting bogged down. Often an author can bombard the reader with many characters and technical detail. While there are many of each in this story keeping up is never a problem thanks to the simple style and narrative. Definitely worth a read and I will be reading the other books in the series.

101 best jokes
101 best jokes

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great but..., 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: 101 best jokes (Kindle Edition)
Ok, so this book isn't the greatest joke book in the world but some of the jokes are ok. For free you really can't complain. A tip though, if you want a really good laugh read some of the 1 star reviews they ARE hilarious!

Skins
Skins

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 2 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Skins (App)
Just a guide I deleted it. Good for people who don`t know but not for people who know how to do it.

Flow Free: Bridges
Flow Free: Bridges

4.0 out of 5 stars Bridges, 2 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Flow Free: Bridges (App)
I have only put four stars because it is very trickery but good. It is
worth getting it. You can overlap two on the bridge but only two.

Werewolf Kid (KiteReaders Monster Series)
Werewolf Kid (KiteReaders Monster Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awoooostanding!, 30 Oct. 2013
As a gift to read with my 7 and 2 yr olds it fits the bill perfectly. Lovely rhythmic story and fun bright illustrations make the book all the more entertaining. At 77p a must, highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4