Profile for Mrs Fiona Boubert > Reviews

Mrs Fiona Boubert

Lacoste Blanc Eau de Toilette Pour Homme Spray - 100 ml
Lacoste Blanc Eau de Toilette Pour Homme Spray - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh Fragrance, 12 Dec. 2015
I was given the opportunity to test this product and my son used it. It has a great fresh fragrance that lasts and is not overpowering. My son really loves it and has said he would definitely buy it. It is really versatile and is great for any situation and can easily take you from day to night. It's a great fragrance to stay shower fresh after playing sports.

UniBond Aero-360 Pure Moisture Absorber Device
UniBond Aero-360 Pure Moisture Absorber Device

5.0 out of 5 stars Condensation in Control, 26 Oct. 2014
I have been trialling this product for 3 weeks and have been amazed at how much water it has collected in my bathroom. I don't have a window in the bathroom and despite having a condenser fan it still gets very damp. The Aero 360 degree device really makes a difference and now feel in control of the condensation in my bathroom.

Carol of the Bells
Carol of the Bells

5.0 out of 5 stars Carol of the Bells-Marillion, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Carol of the Bells (MP3 Download)
I have to say that I would love this version of this song even if it was not by Marillion. I am a fan of the band but this song stands out as one of the best Christmas releases in years. If you love Christmas songs then I would heartily recommend Carol of the Bells to you. It will make you feel good, it's for a very good cause and the video will make you laugh. Forget any preconceived ideas that you may have about the band and give it a listen. This song is for everyone at Christmas.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2013 9:46 PM GMT

Febreze Clip-on Car Air Freshener Starter Kit Cotton 2 ml
Febreze Clip-on Car Air Freshener Starter Kit Cotton 2 ml
Offered by teapink

5.0 out of 5 stars Febreze Car Air Freshener, 8 Dec. 2013
I have been testing this product for a few weeks and I have been really impressed. It has been my best experience of using a car air freshener by far. It has a great compact design, looks attractive and clips easily on to your air vent without damaging it. I am using the cotton fragrance and it smells clean and fresh and it is not overpowering but really lasts and removes odours.It is also very secure and does not leak liquid like some other liquid car air fresheners that I have tried.

Ariel 3 in 1 Pods Colour Washing Tablets, 30 Washes
Ariel 3 in 1 Pods Colour Washing Tablets, 30 Washes
Offered by Grocery UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Ariel 3 in 1 Pods, 2 Oct. 2013
I was given Ariel 3 in 1 pods to test and I have been really impressed with my washing results. These pods claim to clean, lift stains and brighten and so far that has been my experience. I tested their stain removing power with a paint stained
t shirt and they removed every trace of paint and brightened the colour of the t shirt. I would definately recommend them to others.NEW Ariel 3in1 Colour Pods (1 x 30 Washes)

Imperia Italian Double Cutter Pasta Machine
Imperia Italian Double Cutter Pasta Machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Imperia Italian Double Cutter Pasta Machine, 2 Sept. 2013
I love this pasta machine. it is strong and sturdy and performs really well. It cuts pasta cleanly and evenly and looks very professional. I would recommend it as a good buy and worth the money.