Profile for Mrs Fiona Boubert > Reviews

Carol of the Bells
Carol of the Bells
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Carol of the Bells-Marillion, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Carol of the Bells (MP3 Download)
I have to say that I would love this version of this song even if it was not by Marillion. I am a fan of the band but this song stands out as one of the best Christmas releases in years. If you love Christmas songs then I would heartily recommend Carol of the Bells to you. It will make you feel good, it's for a very good cause and the video will make you laugh. Forget any preconceived ideas that you may have about the band and give it a listen. This song is for everyone at Christmas.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2013 9:46 PM GMT

Febreze Clip-on Car Air Freshener Starter Kit Cotton 2 ml
Febreze Clip-on Car Air Freshener Starter Kit Cotton 2 ml
Offered by USAVEUK FREE UK DELIVERY FAST DISPATCH
Price: 4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Febreze Car Air Freshener, 8 Dec 2013
I have been testing this product for a few weeks and I have been really impressed. It has been my best experience of using a car air freshener by far. It has a great compact design, looks attractive and clips easily on to your air vent without damaging it. I am using the cotton fragrance and it smells clean and fresh and it is not overpowering but really lasts and removes odours.It is also very secure and does not leak liquid like some other liquid car air fresheners that I have tried.

NEW Ariel 3in1 Colour Pods (1 x 30 Washes)
NEW Ariel 3in1 Colour Pods (1 x 30 Washes)
Offered by Oregon Trading
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ariel 3 in 1 Pods, 2 Oct 2013
I was given Ariel 3 in 1 pods to test and I have been really impressed with my washing results. These pods claim to clean, lift stains and brighten and so far that has been my experience. I tested their stain removing power with a paint stained
t shirt and they removed every trace of paint and brightened the colour of the t shirt. I would definately recommend them to others.NEW Ariel 3in1 Colour Pods (1 x 30 Washes)

Imperia Italian SP150 Double Cutter Pasta Machine
Imperia Italian SP150 Double Cutter Pasta Machine
Price: 45.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Imperia Italian Double Cutter Pasta Machine, 2 Sep 2013
I love this pasta machine. it is strong and sturdy and performs really well. It cuts pasta cleanly and evenly and looks very professional. I would recommend it as a good buy and worth the money.