Profile for phoenix starblazer > Reviews

Content by phoenix starblazer

phoenix starblazer

Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards: with Online Student Consult Access, 3e (Netter Basic Science)
by John T. Hansen PhD
Edition: Cards

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - but unable to test myself!, 2 Jun. 2011
I think the flashcards are excellent - the content is fabulous and the drawings make everything very clear. I have ONE issue with them and it is a VERY big issue. I am unable to test myself on most of the names of the muscles as my version of the flashcards states the name of the muscle on both the front and back of the card... this deems testing myself rather pointless as I have to cover over the front of the card with my hand in order to test myself. What a stupid, stupid design.

FoneM8 - iPhone 3G 3GS 4 4S, iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3 iPod Touch Car Charger - 2 Year Warranty
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 28 May 2010
Does exactly as expected - buy one - much cheaper than the official apple product and does the same job!

FoneM8® - Apple iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS Screen Protector (PACK OF 5) Retail Packed, Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by Fashion newsletter

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 28 May 2010
These are good quality and do exactly as they state. i've only used one so far and it's only got a few scratches on it - saves my iPhone getting scratched :D if you value a nice clean unscratched iPhone screen - these are a must-have product!