Profile for CA > Reviews

Content by CA

CA (Basses Alpes, France)

Womens underwear with pockets (Large, Black)
Womens underwear with pockets (Large, Black)
Offered by Clever Travel companion

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, but too big, 2 July 2014
Large was the smallest size available, so I got these for my daughter, usually a medium, as other reviewers said the sizes came up quite small, but they were huge! Also generally bigger than expected, more like shorts than pants.

Sow and Grow: A Gardening Book for Children
Sow and Grow: A Gardening Book for Children
by Tina Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful book, a real gem, 17 Jan 2011
My seven-year old was given this book for Christmas and it is a huge success. Not only is it beautifully illustrated and charming to look at, but full of practical information and suggestions. There are ideas for things to do in every month of the year, including dull winter months, both indoors and out, so our kitchen is now full of sprouting seeds and we are looking forward to trying out many other things in the coming months. A lovely gift.

Mog the Forgetful Cat
Mog the Forgetful Cat
by Judith Kerr

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, timeless classic and funny; a very good present, 5 Jun 2009
This review is from: Mog the Forgetful Cat (Paperback)
I loved this book when I was small and my three children have enjoyed it just as much. This and all the other Mog stories are firm favourites in our house and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a present for a child. Little ones will enjoy having it read aloud, and bigger ones will be proud to be able to read it themselves. The story is simply and clearly told as well as being very funny and well illustrated. I love Judith Kerr's observation of British life; the way the burglar joins Mr and Mrs Thomas for a cup of tea while the policeman takes notes is very amusing.