Profile for Ms. B. J. JENKINS > Reviews

Content by Ms. B. J. JENKINS

Ms. B. J. JENKINS "Beth Jenkins" (Nottingham, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Merlin - Complete Series 1 Box Set [DVD]
Merlin - Complete Series 1 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Colin Morgan
Price: 17.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 16 May 2013
Always loved Merlin and would recommend to any lover of BBC shows or fantasy (So sad that it's all over now!)

Socky Dolls Bunty the Bunny Heatable Soft Toy
Socky Dolls Bunty the Bunny Heatable Soft Toy
Price: 11.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, 16 May 2013
Bought as a friend as a gift and she loves it!
Very cute and soft and does the job perfectly :)

Andrew James Premium Cocktail Set Including Boston Cocktail Shaker and Glass, Twisted Bar Spoon, Strainer, Wooden Muddler, 25ml and 50ml + 192 Page Cocktail Book. Complete In An Elegant Gift Box
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars 4/5, 16 May 2013
I bought this as a present for a friend and he really likes it! All the equipment was in perfect condition and good quality.
However, there was a big rip in the interior casing of the box.

"Torchwood": Lost Souls (BBC Audio)
"Torchwood": Lost Souls (BBC Audio)
by Joseph Lidster
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 9.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Lost Souls, 28 Nov 2011
I've listened to quite a few Torchwood audio books and this is definitely one of my favourites. I like how it's the actual cast speaking, without a narrator. It felt like a bit of a slow storyline but it was still good and true to the TV series. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys Torchwood, whether on TV, audio book or on page.

Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox
Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox
by Eoin Colfer

4.0 out of 5 stars Artemis Fowl, 28 Nov 2011
I love all of the Artemis Fowl books in the series but I felt as though after 'The Opal Deception' it started to go downhill a bit with story-lines getting a bit out of hand. But I still enjoy all of the books and would recommend them all to any Artemis Fowl fan.

Black Swan (DVD + Digital Copy) (2010)
Black Swan (DVD + Digital Copy) (2010)
Dvd ~ Natalie Portman
Offered by gowingsstoreltd
Price: 2.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Creepy, 28 Nov 2011
I wasn't sure whether this would be as good as the hype made it out to be and I didn't see it at the cinema. But after buying and watching the DVD I was so pleased I did. It's so cleverly done and a brilliant watch.

Sherlock - Series 1 [DVD]
Sherlock - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring on Series 2!, 28 Nov 2011
This review is from: Sherlock - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I hadn't heard of this new take on Sherlock Holmes until my sister started watching and I was hooked from then on. Acting, writing and set are all fantastic and it has the right balance of humour and seriousness, as well as action. It's so clever and original in the way Sherlock is depicted and his thought processes. Absolutely fantastic and I recommend it to anyone, whether you're an original Sherlock fan or not.

Born This Way
Born This Way
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 2.70

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It!, 28 Nov 2011
This review is from: Born This Way (Audio CD)
I'm a huge fan of Lady GaGa and I love this album, I listen to it so much and never get tired of it. It's completely different to her other albums and has a mixture of styles within the album itself.
My personal favourites are Americano, Hair and Marry The Night.

Doctor Who: The Jade Pyramid (Dr Who)
Doctor Who: The Jade Pyramid (Dr Who)
by Martin Day
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 9.25

3.0 out of 5 stars The Jade Pyramid, 28 Nov 2011
I'm very much a Doctor Who fan and am aiming to listen to all (if not most) of the audio books from the David Tennant to Matt Smith series, so I've listened to quite a few. I don't know what it was about The Jade Pyramid but it just didn't interest me as most of the other stories and I didn't think it was that good. That said, it wasn't awful and it hasn't stopped me from listening to it again.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Small, 28 Nov 2011
I'm normally a size 6/8 so I got this in a size 8 for my school Prom earlier this year. I thought it was a bit small, but it still looked okay and is quite comfy. There was some loose over-locking stitches which I had to cut off, but this wasn't much of a problem.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6