Profile for Sabaq > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 20 April 2014
I put off buying this for a while because I didn't buy into the hype. Wish I hadn't!

So easy to setup. I use a smartphone and a tablet at home and have set it up in minutes. I have now got a Netflix subscription and I am beginning to find out that there are other apps that now support this product, like BBC iPlayer and there is more to come.

Goodbye Sky!

MONTAR Universal Car Mount For Smartphones GPS One Hand 360 Rotation Best Holder Cradle Windshield Dashboard For Samsung Apple HTC Nokia Blackberry Motorola Sony Ericsson LG iPhone 3 3GS 4 4S 5 5S 6 Galaxy Note 2 3 II Galaxy S3 S4 IV i9300 i9500 i9200 i9100 HTC One X+ The New Droid RAZR Blackberry Q10 Z10 9700 9900 Sony Xperia Z L T LG Optimus Nokia Lumia 920 820 Google Nexus 4
Offered by Go4More

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for Smartphones, Satnav, etc, 20 April 2014
Excellent product, if you want to get a really good idea of what you will be buying just Youtube it. I thought at first that the grip bends open but after watching the video it becomes clear that it has a seam in the middle and it pulls open to fit the phone etc. The grip is second to none, it grips my phone (Galaxy S4) so well that I have literally shaken it to test how strong the grip is and it doesn't budge at all. The suction is amazing and this is made even better by the sticky seal on the bottom. Don't worry, it's not glue, and can be easily washed if it picks up any hair and dust etc. It comes with a 3M sticker pad for anyone who has a car that has not smooth surface (if you absolutely cannot tolerate it on your windscreen), this can be stuck to probably any dashboard and then you can attach the mount to this.

Simple to use and it feels like good quality.

Silvine Executive Soft Feel Pocket Notebook Ruled with Marker Ribbon 160pp 90gsm 143x90mm Black Ref 196BK
Offered by 365DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, costs less!, 5 April 2014
Looks great and I chose this because I love the Moleskine books but they are just soooo expensive (aka rip-off). This looks similar and costs peanuts in comparison. I suppose you could buy an even cheaper notebook, but notebooks are like extensions of my life and thus I need a good looking one that won't fall apart at the seems within a month. These guys have managed to deliver the look and the quality and very importantly, kept the cost reasonable.

Rich Dad, Poor Dad 2: Cash Flow Quadrant - Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom
by Robert T. Kiyosaki

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it! And all the others!, 14 Feb 2014
No nonsense, this book (and the 1st one) changed the way I look at money! Buy it, borrow it, whatever, but read it. I still reference it every now and again, it's all about mindset.

Dyson Digital Slim DC35 Multi Floor Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson Digital Slim DC35 Multi Floor Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great!, 14 Feb 2014
It's a Dyson folks! Honestly, I will not go back. This item is brilliant for spills and crumbs and just quick cleans before guests (in-laws) arrive. Also great in the car!

GYM MASTER EXERCISE BAR - DOOR GYM, PULL UPS,CHIN UPS SIT UP
GYM MASTER EXERCISE BAR - DOOR GYM, PULL UPS,CHIN UPS SIT UP

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want a real chin ups bar for a door frame, this is it!, 14 Feb 2014
You will pay for this one, but if you weigh over 80kg then I would suggest you get this bad boy as a lot of the other cheaper models just don't fill me with confidence. Just ask yourself if you want to land on your knees if a cheap bar gives way mid heaves?
It is a bit tricky putting together but if you can handle IKEA, you can handle this. The nuts and bolts will loosen over time as you use it so just tighten them up when you feel a bit of give in it.
I just use them to do overhand, underhand and neutral grip and they work well.

ASICS GEL-KINSEI 4 Running Shoes - 9.5
ASICS GEL-KINSEI 4 Running Shoes - 9.5
Offered by Runmarkt

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness itself!, 14 Feb 2014
I absolutely love these. I struggle to find shoes that just fit from the get go and these do just that. They are very firm or rigid I should say, but that is exactly what I need since I find myself running on all sorts of surfaces. Handles well on wet surfaces (until the soles are worn out that is) and are a breeze to clean. Ref cleaning, I just run them under a tap and leave them to dry and they still look great.

Philips NT9110 Nose Hair Trimmer
Philips NT9110 Nose Hair Trimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to!, 14 Feb 2014
Keeps my nose all nice and hair free! It has a nice narrow head so it doesn't feel like your nose is going to burst if you stick it in there! My old one was a bit like that, can't say that I miss it!

Matrix Whey Protein Powder 2.25kg is a flexible product which is ideally suited for those looking for a cost-effective supplement to use in conjunction with a training programme aimed at increasing weight and muscle mass. (Strawberry)
Offered by Supplement-Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes good and seems to do the job!, 14 Feb 2014
Good if you are on a budget, specially since protein powders in the UK cost an absolute fortune for whatever reason! Got the Strawberry flavour and it tastes pretty good. The mixture stuck a little to the bottom of the mixer but I think that's because I shake like a girl when my arms are tired!

Will be using this product from now on (as long as the price stays competitive)

Harbinger Pro Gloves - M, Black
Harbinger Pro Gloves - M, Black
Offered by Special-Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 Feb 2014
I looked around quite a bit and settled on this product. The price was OK and the gloves are good quality. My previous (other brand) pair started coming apart at the edges.
One thing I am not too happy with is that the seems can hurt a bit when lifting heavy, but then I could just man up and get on with it I suppose!
So far they look like they are going to be around for quite a while unless I lose them, they are very hard wearing (and maybe the seams will also wear in a bit over time?
All in all a good product.

Page: 1 | 2