Profile for Christabelle Birriteri > Reviews

Content by Christabelle B...

Christabelle Birriteri

The Big Book of Low-Carb Recipes: 365 Fast and Fabulous Dishes for Every Low-Carb Lifestyle
by Nicola Graimes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and easy to follow, 22 April 2014
I like how there were lots to choose from and new ideas. It is easy to follow and shop for. I love it.

Sony Xperia SP Red TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover + 6-in-1 Screen Protector Pack
Sony Xperia SP Red TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover + 6-in-1 Screen Protector Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 21 Dec. 2013
I love how good this case has been even thought I struggled a little bit with the screen protector because there were no instructions on how to transfer it to your phone screen. Anyway, I have now this for nearly a month and I have dropped my phone a few times and it has no scratches or evidence of my accidental drops.It is a good quality product that protects your phone.

iPhone 3G 3Gs 3G S 2G Silicon Silicone Case Skin Sleeve Cover FROSTED BLACK
iPhone 3G 3Gs 3G S 2G Silicon Silicone Case Skin Sleeve Cover FROSTED BLACK

4.0 out of 5 stars worth the money!!, 21 Aug. 2013
It has protected my phone from many falls and still looks brand new when remove from case. It was worth the money spent on getting a case for my 3GS Iphone.

18inch (44-45cm) genuine 925 sterling silver CURB CHAIN NECKLACE 1.4g The Best Silver Quality, Nickel And Cadmium Free, Reliable Spring Ring Clasp
Offered by Mystic Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin chain, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: CURB CHAIN NECKLACE (Jewellery)
The chain was thinner than expected as the advertised photos on amazon were thicker. I bought it to hang my rings/pendants and I don't think the chain carry the weight and easy to break apart.

Ladies Pendant Pocket Watch Quartz With Chain Filigree Pattern Small Face White Dial Vintage Necklace Design PW-53
Offered by ShoppeWatch Europe

3.0 out of 5 stars Pendant watch - how to set time??, 21 Aug. 2013
The pendant does not provide proper instruction on how to set the time. The small paper contain little instruction that refer to a crown but not illustration to see where this crown can be found. It need more instructions for setting the time - I didn't understand what to do in the end so I have returned it. Once I get my refund, I;ll go and purchase a normal watch.