Profile for kit-kat > Reviews

Content by kit-kat

kit-kat

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Goldline Classic Business Card Holder PVC 64 Pockets for 128 Cards 280x110mm Black Ref CBC4P
Price: 8.42

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 19 Feb 2014
purchased for my husband as he has his own business and is always given business cards and had nowhere to keep them this did the job great but it is not something o carry around as it is large opinion eg It would not be able to fit this in my handbag and it has the kitchen sink in there so my husband says!!! he keeps this in his van so it is good for the purpose he needs it for.

will form and last testament (for england and wales only)
will form and last testament (for england and wales only)
Offered by AbbeyShake
Price: 0.49

1.0 out of 5 stars did i order this ?, 19 Feb 2014
I can even remember ordering this!!! In didn't I ordered a accounts book so not sure why this is here thin its a mistake so cannot give you a rating!!!

Solar Powered Dancing Flower Assorted Single supplied
Solar Powered Dancing Flower Assorted Single supplied
Offered by Eformart
Price: 1.03

3.0 out of 5 stars really nice item, 19 Feb 2014
really nice little think and it works really well but it is quite flimsy so much so that the flower fell off yesterday and as I tied to put it back in the stem snapped so we had to bin it. we did have it for a couple of months prior to this breaking.

Nano V2(Colors may vary)
Nano V2(Colors may vary)
Price: 6.40

1.0 out of 5 stars purchsed to go with hex bug cyclone tower, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Nano V2(Colors may vary) (Toy)
don't really rate the hex bug range as they are flimsy set ups and the bugs eat batteries forever changing them make sure you have plenty of spares also they get stuck in the tubes and you have take the set up apart and re fix it back together really annoying for me and especially for my 4 year old daughter who gets very frustrated with this.

SINGING RATTLE SNAKE MAGNETS 6CM [Toy]
SINGING RATTLE SNAKE MAGNETS 6CM [Toy]
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd
Price: 0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars theraputic, 19 Feb 2014
bought these as a stocking filler for my daughter for xmas and once you pick them up you cant put them down they are great we love them and the quality is fab.

Chill Factor Squeeze Cup Slushy Maker (colours may vary)
Chill Factor Squeeze Cup Slushy Maker (colours may vary)
Offered by Only The Best Quality Goods
Price: 14.80

5.0 out of 5 stars best xmas pressy 2014, 19 Feb 2014
Not usually impressed with many items as they never seem to do what they say and after reading some other reviews was a bit sceptical of this working properly. however when we used it did everything it said it did and it worked excellently all you need to do is follow the instruction. freeze the cup overnight in the deep freeze and used chilled dilute juice / milk / fruit juice etc. the colder the liquid the better. I once tried it with dilute and tap water that I didn't chill in fridge and it didn't work this is what others have done \I think and this is why they said it didn't work, just remember chill all the liquid and it works great.

Babyway Step Toilet Trainer
Babyway Step Toilet Trainer
Price: 17.92

5.0 out of 5 stars great invention, 19 Feb 2014
I had one of these for my son he's 24 now and we loved it then, needed another for my daughter and found this to be the best quality one I could find. my daughter is now 5 and we still use this she prefers it to the toilet trainer seats as it is very sturdy and she was always scared of sitting on the loo as she though she would fall it this has removed her fears and the toilet trip is no longer an issue. after 3 years of use it still looks like new excellent quality. for us this is a must have an would not be without we defiantly recommend this product.

Tippitoes Soft Seat Trainer, Potty and Step Stool (White/Pink)
Tippitoes Soft Seat Trainer, Potty and Step Stool (White/Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars fab potty, 19 Feb 2014
great little potty especially when little ones is sat on it for ages, we had a basic potty but it was marking little ones bottom do I wanted a larger padded one and this was fab, defiantly recommended.

Toshiba NB200-10z 10.1-inch Netbook (Atom N280 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD, Windows XP Home, Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars great netbook, 19 Feb 2014
we like this laptop everything we need nice and quick for a net book, would defiantly recommend. a little on the expensive side but you get what u pay for my mum in law an an eee netbook and its as slow as a snail it awful.

Flufflings Babies Trixie
Flufflings Babies Trixie
Offered by Fun Collectables
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars oh so cute, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Flufflings Babies Trixie (Toy)
makes lovely giggly noises and cries it is soooo soft and cuddly we like it. doesn't do loads of thins but my daughter like it and we paid a reduced price so happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4