Profile for Nanday > Reviews

Content by Nanday

Nanday "Nanday" (London)

(W) Nintendo Wii White Dual Twin Motion Plus Charging Charge Dock Station with 2x Rechargeable Battery Plus LED Light for Remote Control (Compatible with or without MotionPlus) - iZKA® One Stop Shop For All Your Accessory Needs

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 29 May 2013
Difficult to plug the wires in.
The children say the charge does not last as long.
Does its basic job though! Why are there no black ones as it does not look aesthetic when used on black charger.

Balanced Scorecards and Operational Dashboards with Microsoft Excel
Balanced Scorecards and Operational Dashboards with Microsoft Excel
by Ron Person

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 29 May 2013
Good book for people who have been out of touch with modern business management theory. Gives good back ground to what Balanced Score Card and why we need it. I am sure the part on excel is going to be as gripping!

Maths Plus: Word Problems 3 - Pupil Book
Maths Plus: Word Problems 3 - Pupil Book
by L.J. Frobisher

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 26 April 2013
Goop product but does not come with the answer booklet which I suppose you need to order separately. Bought for my 8 year old daughter who is progressing well with the book. Should have bought earlier.

Junior Brain Trainer Maths Edition (Nintendo DS)
Junior Brain Trainer Maths Edition (Nintendo DS)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good game but diffucult to reach end point, 22 Oct 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I am surprised how my daughters four and six years old utterly loved this game. I found it good to challenge their reading and team mathematically ability as the above is beyond them working alone. However, up to now we have not managed to unlock all of the games despite our enthusiams and we are not good enough to progress. So we may never know what the final three games are as the girls have now swithched to other games whose final reward games come easier.

The Lion King 3: Hakuna Matata (Special 2-Disc Set) [DVD] [2004]
The Lion King 3: Hakuna Matata (Special 2-Disc Set) [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Nathan Lane

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 Oct 2010
If I had bought it from my local shopping centre, I would have returned. Purely an attempt to ride on the Disney name. I hardly believe I was sent the right disc?

VTech V.Smile TV Learning System
VTech V.Smile TV Learning System

2.0 out of 5 stars Game frequently goes off power, 24 Jan 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
I find that both the main game console and hand held console frequently go off power without any good reason and returns opportunistically. I have failed to control this. This fault would put this toy very low in my next shopping list for my next child.

Kodak C1013 Digital Camera - Silver (10.3 MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.4 inch LCD
Kodak C1013 Digital Camera - Silver (10.3 MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.4 inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars KodakC1013- Good value, 22 Mar 2009
I was able to use most functions without looking at the manual. A few seconds leafing through the manual sorted out the rest.However, I am still to learn how to play back the video on camera after several attempts. Links well with my computer. I like this gadget
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2009 1:44 AM BST