Profile for kate Moore > Reviews

pack of 50 blank white with silver border wedding day place name cards
pack of 50 blank white with silver border wedding day place name cards
Offered by 2-u-cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Nov 2014
Good quality, made of nice, thick card. Very happy with these.

Lakeland Meat Thermometer Spike with Dial & Meat Guide
Lakeland Meat Thermometer Spike with Dial & Meat Guide
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Nov 2014
Does just what it says on the box.

Wooden Pre-Lit Candle Bridge Arch Window Christmas Tree Decoration Light Xmas (7 lights pine bridge with golden miniature pine cones around the base)
Offered by Beck's

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 22 Nov 2014
This arrived in a battered box without packaging & apart from the fact that it didn't work, it arrived with 2 bulbs knocked out & several of the candles bent away from the wood. The green & gold 'decoration' is cheap plastic which fell into bits when touched. We threw it straight in the bin as it wasn't worth us paying the postage to send it back. It re-confirmed my belief that if you but something cheap, it looks cheap (and doesn't work). Total waste of money. If you're planning on buying one of these, save your money & put it towards one of much better quality.

Olympus 8 x 40 DPSI Binocular
Olympus 8 x 40 DPSI Binocular

4.0 out of 5 stars would recommend these, 28 Jun 2014
I bought these for my partner as we're both wildlife fanatics & he had wanted some to take on holiday to Wales. The binoculars are quite light, nice product to hold, ie they feel as though they wouldn't slip from your hands if they got wet. I researched what the 8X40 DPSI meant & decided that these would be ideal for what we wanted them for. Nice product as you would expect from Olympus. If I had to have one small moan about something, it would only be about the neck strap. It comes separately and is a bit fiddly to attach to the binoculars & the strap itself although sturdy, is quite thin and would cut into your neck if wearing them for a long time.

Colour Changing LED Garden Solar Filigree Table Light
Colour Changing LED Garden Solar Filigree Table Light
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY nice!, 20 May 2014
Having a big garden, I wanted it all sparkly with lovely lights for spring/summer. I bought the filigree solar table light and two lots of fairy lights. Unlike some brands, these come well boxed and I haven't had one minutes problems with them. They're very bright & well made, coming on at dusk and staying on until sunrise, making the garden look lovely. I bought my first lights from this maker last year to hang around a gazebo and they are still as bright as ever following winter. I like them so much, I have just ordered my neighbour a table light for her garden as she liked mine so much. I will come back to this company for any other lights I may require.

2015 Moleskine Peanuts Limited Edition Large 18 Month Weekly Notebook Hard
2015 Moleskine Peanuts Limited Edition Large 18 Month Weekly Notebook Hard

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, 2 May 2014
Just what I wanted. Good quality & plenty of space to write. Would def buy again next year. Thank you

Proxima Direct® 100 LED 17M Multi Colour Solar Powered Fairy Light Waterproof -- Garden Lights Outdoor Party Lights
Offered by Proxima Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor, 2 May 2014
We bought 2 sets of lights to put around the garden fence. They arrived well packaged with a stake for putting the solar panel in the ground, but nothing to use to fix it to the fence or a wall which was a bit of a pain. We charged the lights up for a full day in the sun before using them as suggested & spent considerable time attaching them to the fence. They worked fantastically for 2 nights and looked lovely but nothing happened on the 3rd night...not even a glow. We turned them off & recharged for another day just in case the batteries needed a good charge but neither set would work & we've had to send them back. Bit disappointed & it was a real drag having to detatch them all from the fence again.

Manuscript 6 Nib Calligraphers Deluxe Set
Manuscript 6 Nib Calligraphers Deluxe Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for £10, 21 Feb 2014
I bought this with which to write the envelopes on my wedding invitations. I ordered it on the 10th (using the free delivery option) and it arrived the morning of the 12th. Light to hold, a good range of inks and nibs, it writes well and is presented in a smart case. In my opinion, VERY good value for £10. thank you,

York Active 110 Exercise Cycle
York Active 110 Exercise Cycle

4.0 out of 5 stars Good excercise bike for the money, 21 Feb 2014
Bike arrived quickly. The box it was in was quite battered. It took my other half an hour to put together. There were 2 bolts missing which he had to go out & buy. It would have been put together much quicker, but one of the pedals was cross threaded and took some sorting out. Other than than that, it looks smart & professional, unlike some which you can buy for the same price but look cheap. It works and does everything it says on the tin. Very happy with it.

2.1m Snowflake String Decoration (Pk6)
2.1m Snowflake String Decoration (Pk6)
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 3 Dec 2013
I don't know what I expected but they were rubbish. Really flimsy and wouldn't have lasted 2 minutes with people walking past them. They were cheap and looked it. Binned them

Page: 1 | 2