Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for MEJ > Reviews

Content by MEJ

MEJ

VonShef Quad Waffle Maker, 1200 Watt, Free 2 Year Warranty
VonShef Quad Waffle Maker, 1200 Watt, Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DOMU UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Handle broke off within the first few days but the ..., 14 Oct. 2014
Handle broke off within the first few days but the product still worked. However it never did 4 waffles successfully at the same time, so I only ever used it for making two - disappointing. Also it only lasted for a couple of months before overheating and breaking. It burned some waffles as the thermostat had obviously broken, then it just stopped working altogether and had to throw it out. Won't be buying another one.

Fitflop Gogh Moc, Women's Clogs, Black (Black), 7 UK
Fitflop Gogh Moc, Women's Clogs, Black (Black), 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars They are very good quality. I am normally a size 6 when ..., 14 Oct. 2014
My second pair of these clogs. At this stage I would not wear any other footwear but Fitflop - winter or summer. They are very good quality. I am normally a size 6 when choosing fit flop boots and sandals but for some reason take a size 7 in the clogs and they fit perfectly. They look great too. Very happy with my purchase.

Famous Artists (Usborne Art Books)
Famous Artists (Usborne Art Books)
by Mark Beech

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Usborne Product!, 19 May 2012
Very informative book. Gives lots of information on artists that is interesting for adults and children to read. I got it for my children, but I learned a lot from it myself. Up to Usborne's usual high standards that I have come to trust. Highly Recommended!