Profile for Lenny > Reviews

Content by Lenny

Lenny

Vet's Kitchen Active Sauces 300ml (Pack of 2)
Vet's Kitchen Active Sauces 300ml (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changer, 4 Jun 2014
Bought this as my Bichon was 8 and already suffering with bad joint and vet didn't hold too much hope for long term, I also was suffering with poor joints and started Gluconsamine and found the result immediate. Therefore it was a no brainer to try this for my dog. The results have been staggering. He loves it so we give him Small Breed food rather than senior so he has energy, leaps around more now than when a puppy, loves long walks. The vet was amazed and tried to pursuade us to switch to their practives recommendation which was triple the price. I have stuck with this and recommend it to anyone.

Good Ideas Magnetic Water Conditioner, Active 3000 (670)- Reduces Limescale build up, cleans pipes save money.
Offered by Neat Ideas Ltd
Price: 4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't beleive it has worked, 4 Jun 2014
14 months on and these have not provided discernable difference. My new bath / shower thermostat (Midas 100) got blocked by limescale.

Cable-Tex Euro Plug to C5 Clover Leaf Power Cord Cable Lead 2m
Cable-Tex Euro Plug to C5 Clover Leaf Power Cord Cable Lead 2m
Offered by World of Data Ltd
Price: 5.05

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, 4 Jun 2014
Bought as when travelling around Europe find the plug in adapters don't fit plug sockets very well. I just swap the UK cable for this one and it works well.

Network Coupler Cable Joiner, UTP, Cat6
Network Coupler Cable Joiner, UTP, Cat6
Offered by CPO Trading
Price: 3.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for extending cables, 4 Jun 2014
Bought these for our office as after desks the cables no longer reached the desks. They work and importantly they give a reassuring click and hold the cables in.

Draper 89389 Garden Hose Reel Cart
Draper 89389 Garden Hose Reel Cart
Price: 33.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Its hose cart and does what is says, 16 Aug 2013
Having read the reviews about lack of instructions I was slightly worried when ordering this. However it was an absolute doddle to put together and anyone who finds it otherwise I am stunned. It works absolute fine no problems.

Abby Three Storey Hamster Cage in Black
Abby Three Storey Hamster Cage in Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish. Avoid at all costs., 16 Aug 2013
This is absolutely awful.
Please note that I didn't buy it off amazon.

The water bottle leaks
the wheel is small
the ladders constantly fall off if the hamster so much as touches it with a stray hair and if walking on it can fall off and potenitally hurt itself
The doors are a pain to open
with all the levels in there is not much height for the hamster
the plastic tray levels are easily dislodged by hamster
a metal bar already was loose with minutes of hamster going in and has created a nice gap for her to escape.

I chose this with ladders rather than the tubes as the petshop said hamsters get stuck in the tubes very easily

Really save your money. Get something nice and sturdy. More boring looking yes, but safe.

Fantasie
Fantasie
Price: 13.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite brilliant, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Fantasie (Audio CD)
Heard Nicola Benedetti recording of Spiegel Im Spiegel on Classic FM and immediately went to Amazon and found this CD. Am excited with her talent that shines on this CD. Not to be missed - and a bargain for a fiver!

Trixie Timber Cuddly Cave, 55 cm Dia, Brown
Trixie Timber Cuddly Cave, 55 cm Dia, Brown
Price: 29.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. Dog and Owner Love it, 8 April 2013
My Bichon Frise loves this it as he can spread himself out on a nice padded base. As an owner I love it as it means he has somewhere warm, snug and without draft that he can sleep without feeling the need to jump onto my bed during the night ...

15W BC Daylight Energy Saving Light Bulb B315BLC Mini Full Spiral Tube
15W BC Daylight Energy Saving Light Bulb B315BLC Mini Full Spiral Tube
Offered by Ryness Lighting & Electrical
Price: 3.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 16 Aug 2012
Really pleased. Brought to light up cupboard under the stairs that is now doubling as my office. The light even for 15W is more than adequate for my needs. It doesn't glare on my monitor or give heat. So am very pleased. Arrived on time, packed well. Net result I am chuffed.

Solwise 500AV HomePlug AV Ethernet Adapter with mains passthrough & Gigabit port
Offered by UKStocked
Price: 30.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 May 2012
Having purchased Sky TV and wanting to use Anytime+ I was faced with a problem that the box was a long way from my router and living in a 19th century thick walled cottage wireless wasn't an option. So I have moved my router to be by my TV and used 2 of these homeplugs to connect my office. In my office I was able to just run the ethernet cable into a new wireless router TP-Link TL-WR841N 300Mbs Wireless N Cable Router with 4-Port 10/100 Switch and plugged my PC in and my ipad can use the wireless network. Given my work involves bandwidth intensive applications like webex conferencing, and using MS Communicator, the speed and performance of these plugs leaves me delighted.
Update. Over 1 year on, I have upgraded to FTTC technology. Now have my TV, Sky+ and homeplug connected to the router. Now in my office I just have the HomePlug. The throughput of the homeplugs was such that my 2nd router had its limitations exposed and so I don't use that anymore. Plugging my homeplug to my laptop uses a driver claiming 1000.0 Mbps. You really cannot complain.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2013 4:27 AM GMT